A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I would love to have just one year that my kids aren't sick from September until March!

I've had one home for 2 days with 102*-103* temp. and strep throat, had to pick another one up early today, she now has a temp. of 103*, and another came home with a bad headache and just wants to sleep. If my oldest gets this mess, I'm telling my DH to come home and I will go out on the road!

Ya'll think about me...I'm in for a LONG night!

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

For real?! I love cake batter. I need to try that. I usually get Ben and Jerry's, but it is quite a few more calories than 80! :lol:

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

and it's not yogurt....:)

5. Allioop

No it's not! I'm not a fan of frozen yogurt. It never tastes as good as the fattening stuff!

6. KellBell

I think she is talking about regular yogurt, not frozen.

I love, love, love yogurt (never had frozen). My current favorite is the Chobani Greek Yogurt Pineapple flavor. So yummy.....

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm trying some Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt right now. I don't like yogurt, but this is better than regular yogurt. 160 calories, 11g of protein but 17g of sugar. It seems a little denser, hopefully it will stick with me til lunch.

8. KellBell

I am in L-O-V-E with the greek yogurt. ENJOY!!

9. Allioop

Oh yeah, I knew that.:) I think I made it confusing when I mentioned Ben and Jerry's! lol! I do like regular yogurt, just not the frozen. I have some of that Greek yogurt in my fridge now. I love it too!

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i get the French Vanilla Greek yogurt, top with fresh fruit, don't get no better than that and actually have turned my grandson on to it too

11. Allioop

yum! My girls will like that too. They love fruit :)

12. Allioop

One of my neighbors requested I list him as a relative on Facebook. lol! I think he's trying to learn how to use Facebook.

13. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I love yogurt as well! Good ole' Vanilla (Dannon Light N' Fit is what we buy) with a little granola from the Amish Store and a few frozen blueberries....yum!

14. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

The only way I eat yougurt is in a pie...mix a yogurt cup (I use strawberry) with a small container of cool whip and spread into a graham cracker crust and chill overnight. If you want to add food color or flavorings, stir in into the yogurt before you mix in the cool whip, otherwise it doesn't set good. I made my friend a key-lime flavored on and added extra lime juice, so it's something you can experiment with! If I am taking it somewhere, I add fruit on top AFTER it's chilled, for looks. Yum-yum!

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO!! :lol::lol:

I don't eat yogurt :ack::ack::ack:

16. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Coffee ... coffee ... who's got the coffee ...

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Apparently the Justice Department......at $16 a cup.

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:lol: actually, I think the muffins were $16 and the coffee was ONLY $8 per cup! and those were probably the standard size coffee mugs, not even a big cup......:evil:

19. elims

elims Well-Known Member

GUH ... I'll brew my own, thanks ... or just suck on a coffee bean!! ;)

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

ENOUGH WITH THE DOWNPOURS ALREADY :?

I HATE DRIVING IN THE RAIN :cry: