Orphanage donation site

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Aug 1, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that's fine, i will see ya then and i know Stephanie really appreciates it

2. xstitchlynnda

xstitchlynnda Well-Known Member

Ok. That works for me. See you then. I may be able to make it a little earlier than that time also. I can put them in my car in the morning and come straight over there after I get off work.

3. xstitchlynnda

I have the bags already in my car so I can stop on my way home from work. I will be there between 5 and 5:30

Lynnda

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

see ya then

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, so actually have quite a bit of things, Stephanie, if you want to come by to pick up what there is so far please do. Still taking donations though so you can wait if you want to but just thought you might want to have an idea of how much there really is here.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

By the way, it was really nice meeting you although it was brief:hurray:

7. xstitchlynnda

I agree

It was nice to meet you also. Thanks for taking those bags off my hands. Glad to get them out of my house.

8. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Kaci, is tomorrow, Friday, okay to come by and pick them up? Let me know. Don't want to disrupt office life. Thanks.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10!!!)

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

tomorrow is fine, just let me know what time.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have an appt w/ Ricobenne at 1:15 tomorrow. I am going to TRY really really hard to leave myself enough time to drop my stuff by your office before the dentist. BUT.. if all else fails, it'll be afterwards. Is that okay?

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sure or we could just meet for lunch before your appointment:cheers:

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Flippin' heck ... I can't believe this month has completely slipped by me. Stephanie, Kaci, do y'all have a stop date for donations? I found 'end of August' ... above ...

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That's totally up to Stephanie, i'll accept them here as long as she needs me to.

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I might have to wait until the end of the day to be able to make that call and see what Irene looks like and if they still want me to work 1/2 day tomorrow or not.

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Stephanie, any update on the deadline for the donations?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump, hey Stephanie...........

17. Abdulina

Oh my Kaci, I'm horrible. Sorry for not getting back. Is there anyway I can pick up items today, Friday, the 23rd? If so, let me know what a good time for you would be. Been a very hectic last two weeks and I apologize for leaving you hanging. For anyone else interested, we still can collect donations. Though I do believe we're set on the crayons & pencils. Outdoor toys such as frisbees, sandbox toys, & jumpropes would be awesome. I just picked up a bunch at Food Lion that had them 75% off. Best time to buy. Ended up being .74 a piece. Thanks a ton to all who donated. It truly makes a life changing difference. When you see them picking out of a big black garbage bag, broken pieces to play with, it's hard. I know we can make a tremendous difference in the life of hundreds of these children. Thanks again and Kaci, let me know about today if you're on the boards. Have a wonderful weekend.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10)

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey Stephanie, today is fine, just let me know what time, i will be here all day except for lunchtime until 4pm.

19. Abdulina

Fantastic! I'll see you after lunch time, probably around 2 or so. Thanks again.

Stephanie-- mom to 7 (soon to be 10)

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey if you want to wait until Monday due to the down pours right now, that is fine too.