School lunch accounts

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Anybody have the link to add money to lunch accounts?

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Thanks, I knew you would have it!

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Obama.com

5. KellBell

:mrgreen:

it's the best thing JoCo schools have ever implemented!

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I agree! I just started using it this year. Last year I didn't know about this service. I admit I'd forget sometimes and have to go by the office and drop off money.

I also love how I can see if my kids bought anything extra. lol! I noticed one day my daughter bought a bottled water for .75 and a milk. She said "It just looked so refreshing!" :lol: I told her she can bring refreshing water from home!

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had NO idea JoCo was doing this!! How did I miss it??? LOL!

Just signed up! He's never run out of lunch money, but this will make me rest easier. I'm always afraid he will lose my check or cash before it makes it to the school.

THANK YOU!!!

8. KellBell

It is the DEAL! I started using it when the kids were in 6th grade. Their account from Middle School carried right over to High School...not one problem. And like Alli said, you can see what they get each day (which reminds me, one of mine is getting a slush puppy everyday, Imma whoop him). :mrgreen:

9. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I know this was discussed in a previous thread, but it's interesting me that slushies are available for "dessert" but milk is the only choice for beverage. :lol: It would nice to have a lower sugar juice as an option...even if they had to stop serving the slushies. Sorry for the t/j.

10. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Account number

Okay, I attempted to register for this service. Where did you get the account id for your student. I was entering his number that he has had since Kindergarden and he is in the 4th grade. It would not accept. Thanks for any help!

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I had to call the school to get my kids numbers. The number is their student id number, not the lunch code.

12. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Thanks!!

Okay, I called the school and they told me it was his student id located on his report card. Thanks!

13. 4ME2KNOW

4ME2KNOW Well-Known Member

I had no idea this was possible!!! You have no idea how many needless arguments with my teenager this service will prevent!!!

Love 4042.com! :hurray:

14. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Just an FYI about the lunch accounts--if your child changed schools or attended the AIG center and had an account there you might want to make sure all of your money got transfered. I had three at West View and two at the AIG center last year. After I tracked down all of their various accounts I found $37 that was not transfered. They were very nice about it but I wonder what would have happened to my money if I had not called.

15. 27577

27577 Guest

ill pass, you gotta pay for it. much easier sending a check in.

16. KellBell

you don't have to pay for anything.:rolleyes:

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

yes there is a fee to put money on that account..not much of a fee, well worth it for me! :)
    Called "Internet convenience fee", just paid a extra 1.15 on a payment..better then my daughter losing or having her lunch money stolen (happen in 4th grade), rather pay the fee then lose 20 bucks!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  18. KellBell

that's nothing. It's worth a dollar a month to have this convenience.