A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

That's when you start talking to yourself! You can have some grand conversations ... ;)

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In an effort NOT to be divorced :lol: I'm gonna try this hairstyle (chemical straightner and all)

I'm tired of looking at hairstyle pix

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I like that!! I might just have to show that to Jenny myself next week! She can practice on me so she gets yours just right! :mrgreen:

4. harleygirl

:lol: My appt with jenny is Saturday and then a week and 1/2 later I go see Andrea for the chemical straightner.

I have a TON of pictures if you want me to e-mail them to you.
    First I had to figure out what shape my face was :lol: and then go from there searching and searching and searching

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I have no idea what shape my face is? I just like the hairdo. Mine is kinda like that already, but not quite that blonde and not the bangs...yet! Hope your appt goes well! I love Jenny. She is awesome!

6. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Ok...how do you load an image?

7. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I like this! I'm getting a new style too in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure what I'll get done, but I can't do bangs. They never look right on me. :lol:

8. harleygirl

I haven't had bangs since I was probably 12 so we'll see. And JK's just about got me talked into RED not blonde. Oh dear... :lol: It's only hair if I hate it, I can change it.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

This used to be free.... http://www.thehairstyler.com/virtual-hairstyler

It was a cool site to play with.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I wouldn't go red, I think you would look good with the color that's in the picture, maybe throw in some strawberry-blonde highlights. I'd be scared to death that if I was blonde and didn't like the red, in the process of stripping it back to blonde I'd end up with orange! Good luck whichever you decide though! :cheers:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am not sure I would go red. But I think a darker (dirty) blonde would be freakin' gorgeous on you...make your eyes POP. Without question, the hairstyle you will definitely rock. :mrgreen:

I said "dirty". 8)

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree with Kell and Brenda, not sure I would go red. Maybe try a temp color first and see if you like it? I was forced to be a redhead for a month or so when I attempted a home hair color. I didn't like it much.

I also agree that a darker honey blond with some lighter highlights framing your face would look GORGEOUS on you. JMO, for what it's worth. :cheers:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: At least try one of those virtual things to see how it will actually look. My sister, who has fair complexion like you, tried going red one time instead of blonde and it made her look extremely pale and washed out and it took her about a year to get back to the color she originally had and a lot of visits to the salon. i love the cut, like everyone else said, will look great on you:cheers:

14. harleygirl

[​IMG]

like that??

15. harleygirl

[​IMG]

I like this one ^^

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yep!! Either of those!! :cheers:

17. harleygirl

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! <3 YALL!!

HAPPY WEEKEND ~ I'M OUTTA HERE!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

18. Allioop

Red can be tricky. Sometimes it fades, sometimes it takes forever to get out. It never looks as good as it does the first few days. :lol: I know, I've been every color under the sun, but everyone's hair is different. Also, if you do bangs...start with long ones. Go shorter if you're comfortable with the longer ones. I've lived and learned...

19. Allioop

:iagree: A few strawberry-blonde highlights might be a good alternative to red.

20. Allioop

If this were free, I will be on this site all afternoon rather than cleaning my house...now I have no excuse but to get back to cleaning!:lol: