Florist

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pkc789, Oct 3, 2011.

1. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Looking for recommendations of the best florist in the Garner/Clayton area that could delivery flowers to my grandmother's funeral at Montlawn.

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I've always used City Florist.

Sherry

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Clayton City Florist has done a great job each time I've used them.

Just read the post clearly...my mom and dad were buried in Clayton but we used SMithfield City Florist. BEAUTIFUL flowers and the best prices around.

4. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

I have had good luck with City Florist in Clayton.

I would NOT use Petals ( or Petals & Hearts ~whatever it's called now) on 42.
    I had a bad experience with them a couple of years ago. I ordered flowers for a funeral. Yes it was around Valentine's Day but that is no excuse to FORGET make and deliver the funeral arrangement after it was already paid for.

5. Concerned Person

Concerned Person Well-Known Member

Smithfield City Florist of Smithfield and Four Seasons of Benson, all of theses are great sources to use

6. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Heads up on that, take note, ownership of that place has changed hands a couple of times over the past few years, they may have a new owner since your experience with them. Sorry to hear that though.

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I'm sorry for your loss! :grouphug:

As others have said, Smithfield City really does a great job. I'm sure they would deliver a beautiful arrangement for your grandmother's funeral.

8. keemom

keemom Well-Known Member

I went to City Florist once for a small bouquet for my daughters recital....they told me they didn't have pink flowers and I've never been back. Neuse Florist (or something like that) on Main St in Clayton has done really nice arrangements for us ever since and I don't find their prices to be bad at all. And the people are really nice and always make sure that they and I have a complete understanding of what I want/get.