Awaiting Amanda Knox Verdict

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Sherry A., Oct 3, 2011.

1. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I thought it was coming out around 3:30 pm our time but no word yet. I just don't think the two of them did it.

Sherry

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Overturned.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo:hurray::hurray::hurray: One of my neighbors here at the office just came and told me she was cleared and acquited and left the court house on the way to the airport to come home:hurray:

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:hurray: Yay! I can't even begin to imagine what her and her family has been through. Sadly I bet now that they spent so much time trying to convict her - they'll probably never find the real killer. :cry:

5. Sherry A.

Thanks so much. Heck, I'd have a private plane, if I could afford one, waiting on her.

Sherry

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't know whether she was guilty or not, but they sure did a good job of character assasination to start with. We will prob never know the truth.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Did the ex-boyfriend get his ruling overturned also?

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yes

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

She needs to get the hell out of there....like now.

10. Sherry A.

On this we agree.

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Exactly. She needs to get her rear in gear and be out of there before they can try to charge her with something else

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

She needs to get her butt home and start writing her book.

As one newspaper's headline blared: "Foxy Knoxy Free To Make Millions"

Bet she has a book deal in 30 days.....or less! :cheers:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

She's already started, they were just talking about it on CBS, said she's written hundreds of pages while behind bars.

14. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

Rudy Guede is the real killer. He faced 30 years, but that was reduced to 16 since he plead guilty. Then, it was reduced to 14 since he apologized to the victim's family. He is a black man from west Africa with a criminal record. His DNA was all over the crime scene and his bloody hand print was on Kercher's pillow. Amanda and Raffaele (girlfriend/boyfriend) didn't even know him. Their friends corroborated this. They were college students who didn't have criminal records. The prosecution argued that the 3 were having a Satanic ritual orgy, and later argued that they were playing sex games.

The Italian justice system is without a doubt the most antiquated on Earth. The trial was a circus act run by morons. Next week, they will probably round up all the witches in their town and dunk them until they admit guilt. The sad part is that the Kercher family is so blinded by grief that they believed everything.