Accident on I-40 near exit 319

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Sep 25, 2011.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Just got back from going to Lowes and saw it on the way back,the family dog must have gotten out of the car at one point and was running down the highway,I hope that everyone is alright!

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I hope so too...and that they get their dog back!

3. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

4. AnnetteL

Oh no,that's the dog we saw,my husband tried to get him to come to him but he didn't...I hope they find him real soon too!!

5. scomkto

scomkto Active Member

Did anyone see which way the dog went? His name is Cowboy and they are desperatley trying to find him.

6. AnnetteL

The last time I saw him he was running along the highway toward exit 312,we tried to get a hold of him but couldn't,sorry! I do hope that they find him soon and that he's ok!!

7. scomkto

scomkto Active Member

Do you know if he was on the west bound side or the east bound side of 40?

8. scomkto

scomkto Active Member

Sorry I'm still trying to figure out how to post here:) Do you know if he was on the west bound side of 40 or the east bound side?? Thank You.

9. AnnetteL

He was on the east bound side but was running west.

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Has anyone checked the JoCo and Wake Co. animal shelters?

11. scomkto

scomkto Active Member

Yes and surrounding shelters with no luck. Myself and many others have been riding around any chance we get looking. There is a facebook page set up named "Help Find Cowboy" if anyone's interested in updates. It's like he just disappeared....

12. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

I help volunteer with a local animal rescue group and have been keeping my ears open about anyone finding a dog matching Cowboy's description ever since I heard this story. :grouphug:

13. scomkto

scomkto Active Member

Thank you. They need all the help they can get.