Missing Baby Lisa

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Allioop, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Yeah, sure. I hope I'm wrong, but there's something fishy about the whole story.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I doubt this ends well. Unfortunately it usually is one of the parents in these cases. Hope I'm wrong, but it's starting to look bad. :cry:

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

6. Cleopatra

Yep. Cuz cell phones are the only means of calling for help nowadays, but it might explain (in their minds) the time it took for them to report the kidnapping, uh - I mean dispose of the body...

And how did dad's phone go missing too, since he was at work?

7. Allioop

It's usually my nature to give the benefit of the doubt, but things don't add up in this case. It's exhausting to answer questions from the detectives? Maybe but dang, if my baby's missing, I'll do what it takes. Another strange thing is the mom "couldn't remember" what they told her she got wrong on the polygraph test. Maybe it's just me but if I were innocent, I'd want to at least know what question or questions I was accused of lying about.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

they absolutely have something to do with this. it doesn't add up. For the llife of me, I just can't understand why folks always turn to murder....whether its babies, or ex wives/husbands or girlfriends, I will never, ever get it.

9. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

"On Thursday night, FOX 4 attempted to contact the family at a Northland home where they are now staying, where an unidentified woman claimed that the family had "a deal" with a national news network and refused to talk to the media."

Wouldn't you want as many news outlets to be on this story as possible to help find the kidnapper? Maybe in the stress of the moment they signed this "deal".

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-no-new-clues-in-search-for-missing-baby-20111006,0,284895.story

10. Cleopatra

Three cellphones? Wow, this was certainly a thorough kidnapper. I wonder how long they spent looking for a fourth... unless they knew there were only three.

11. Cleopatra

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

13. Cleopatra

Sounds like a gay couple saw an opportunity to have a child of their own. They even had a baby shower. They ought to let them keep the child. Funny how an adoption requires a home study, but that idiot can drop kids left and right with no intervention.

http://www.timesleader.com/news/ap?articleID=7789147

14. Allioop

:hurray: If only biological partents required a home study.

15. Allioop

It's not looking good for the parents... mom says she was drunk, changed the time that she originally said she discovered the baby missing...

16. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

I also heard on the news yesterday that her husband is NOT the father of the baby. I heard the biological father is over serving in Afghanistan. :?:

17. Allioop

Actually, she's still married to the guy in Army. They have at least one son together. She and Lisa's dad are living together but not married. (from what I've heard so far).

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...y-says-she-was-drunk-fears-arrest-transcribed

18. PAtoNC

PAtoNC Active Member

Wow...all kinds of messed up things going on with this case. It blows my mind how people can act in violence and then try to deny they did it or dance their way around it.

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

20. Allioop