Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thank you, that would be great. :cheers:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

K, just let me know when you want to come by. Any night except tonight should be fine.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I need a microwave for my office, let me now if you have an extra one, the wattage and how much you want for it.

TIA

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I need a siphon, a thermometer, an airlock, a refractometer, a fermentation vessel, a tractor tire and a banjo.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

U AINT RIGHT

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Jen, thanks for the offer, but I am going to be covered UP in jars after tonight. I'm getting 60 antique ones and my husband has not gotten around to building my shelves yet! :jester: (he may be burying my body after I get home instead of building shelves)

Much appreciated though! :cheers:

7. JenniferK

No problem, sent you a message on FB, but when I didn't hear from you, I figured you found what you needed.

In that case, I have about 10 canning jars if someone wants them, lol...

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

There are a ton of great ideas online you can do with the jars. I personally love the gift in a jar ideas. You do dry mixes like soups or cookies, put a pretty bow on them and voila! Cute gift for not too much $$.

I've ordered some really cool ones from the 50's off Etsy that I can't wait to get my hand on. :jester:

9. JenniferK

Yeah, I thought about doing something like that too. And I still might, I just figured if someone else was already looking for them...

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

black trench coat to borrow for Halloween. Anyone got one I can use for Monday?

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

LOL My first thought was, SEXY SEXY!! What are you wearing with it???

12. KellBell

not for me, my hubby. :lol: he is being the guy from the Matrix.

13. nsanemom22

Ok.... I guess you won't be needing the heels then ;)

14. JenniferK

Speaking of Halloween...

I have a size 4 Carter's girls cat costume (leopard print really). Pants, shirt with tulle as skirt, attached tail and headband. It's precious $10

Oh, and I am looking for an old floor model TV. It doesn't have to work, I'm gonna demo it anyway, but the "wood" part needs to still look nice (no structural flaws)

15. KellBell

girl, I got those. 8)

16. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

This is a cool site... http://www.craftbits.com/gifts-in-a-jar

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Then you want a duster, not a trenchcoat. :) Subtle difference, but different none the less.

Also, depending on whether he's a good guy or a bad guy, his glasses need to be roundish (good) or squarish (bad).

18. KellBell

does not matter what kinda coat it is (duster or trench), as long as its long and black. 8):mrgreen:

19. nsanemom22

Oh I know you do ;) Actually I'd have to dig mine out of the back of the closet I haven't worn them in forever..EVER!

I know you be styin' & profilin'

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Technically Neo didn't wear a standard duster nor a standard trench. Was more of a combination of the two with a trench type upper and flaired duster type lower.

More commonly known now days a Lobby Trench

[​IMG]