Prayers Needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Nov 1, 2011.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Please pray for a special couple. I won't mention their names, but God knows who they are. She was approx 5 mos pregnant with twins and went into labor. Baby boy was born first and is now resting with Jesus. They're waiting on baby girl to be born. Doctors say there isn't much hope for her either. Both of these people are an only child and they've tried for years to get pregnant. From fertility drugs, to invitro, and now they may lose both of their children. I can't imagine what they must be going through. Please keep this family in your prayers.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My heart is breaking for them just reading this...

I pray for peace and comfort for them during this difficult time, and for miracles for their daughter....

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

My heart breaks for them too.I will be praying for their little girl and praying for them as they grieve the loss of their little boy. I lost a baby when I was 5 months pregnant. There really is no way to describe the grief but prayers do help.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers going up. <hugs>

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oh that's awful! Big hugs to everyone :grouphug:

6. SunShine26

Latest update, Baby girl is still safe inside her mommy. Keep prayin'!

7. SunShine26

Baby girl has been born and is now resting with Jesus with her brother. Please keep this family in your prayers. It's been an exhausting 2 days for them.

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

My prayers are with them. How so very sad.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

how horrible....:cry: many prayers will be sent for them all. :grouphug:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry:

11. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

This is so sad....I was crying as I read this. Most definitly will keep this family in my prayers. Experiencing a loss like that is so devistating. Hugs are sent their way. :cry:

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Praying for healing and comfort for this family. I cannot imagine.:grouphug:

13. Allioop

Praying for the family. :cry:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers to this family, so sorry for their losses. :cry:

:grouphug:

15. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

Oh No, many thoughts and prayers for comfort and peace going out to this family...the loss of a child is devastating in every way...I am so sorry for the loss of their little ones...:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

16. Allioop

I was just thinking that Thanksgiving and Christmas will be especially hard for this couple. They will need our prayers...