Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:
    our offices probably look the same
    4 green chairs and EJ pictures on the walls.

Oh I need a coat rack for my office, free or cheap please

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep pretty much but i did keep the coffee center table i bought from you last year:jester::lol:

oh yeah, i need a coat rack too, gonna be needing coat pretty soon

3. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

I need help with something but I don't even know who to ask for. My mom bought a reconditioned double wide in the spring and it had all new appliances and tile, etc. The problem is, where they put the washer and dryer either isn't where is was originally or the dryer vent hole was in the floor and they tiled over it. Who would be able to vent it? Would I need a plumber or a contractor or what? The other problem is if the venting needs to go through the floor and under the place, the crawlspace is very low to the ground so we would need someone very small-framed to even get under there. Any ideas???

4. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Baby Tummy Time Mobile

Dunno what it's called, but looking for one of those things you put over the baby when he's playing on the floor....we have the tummy mat, but nothing for him to kick and grab.

And what are those things called??????

Thanks

5. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I have this one. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Einstein-Neptune-Ocean-Adventure/dp/B000TFGUC8

My children liked it for a little while, but it was definitely one of those baby toys that they only used for a few months at most. You are smart to try to find it used. They are expensive new. Same goes for exersaucers and jumpers. I don't know if you have a boy or girl, but I have lots of boy baby clothes, toys, and other things still left even after a yard sale. I have twins so there was double of most everything. Let me know if you want to take a look at anything.

6. LovingLife10

I'm looking for some solid musicians, specifically a guitarist, drummer, and bassist to play for a female vocalist. I am a professional singer currently working as an acoustic duo, but I have gigs offered that would prefer a full band so I'm expanding. My current set is country, blues and classic rock. If you know anyone who might be interested, please send them my way.

Also, if any musicians you know would like to hear some samples, PM me and I will send a link to my fb fan page. The reason for the pm is because I enjoy my anonymity on this forum and would prefer not to broadcast my personal information to the masses.

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

i need the name of a good general practioner for my mother in law who is moving to town. she wants the doc to be a female. clayton/garner area

-db's wife

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Dr. Joan Meehan at Clayton Medical is very good. My MIL has been using her for longer than I know, and I've been using her or her nurse practictioner for atleast the last 6 years. The office is at the intersection of Guy Rd. & Hwy 42.

9. dangerboy

thanks!
    db's wife

10. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

We do have a baby boy, and I'm sure my wife would love to come check out the clothes....perhaps this weekend?

We're near Don Lee's.
    Let me know if you're available this weekend (sat or sun)

11. LovingLife10

PM'd you!

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

If anyone is looking for office furniture, I have some nice furniture for sale. I have a cherry desk, matching lateral file (never used) and a black 4 drawer filing cabinet for sale. I have photos if anyone is interested, just PM me with your email address and I'll send them to you. Thanks!

13. dangerboy

Just found out Dr Meehan doesnt take Medicare (the insurance for older people I think its called MEdicare)

Sooo...still looking for a female General Practioner in the area that takes Medicare!

DB's wife

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
  15. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

I agree on Dr. Fakadejj...I have been going to her for the last 3-4 years due to change in insurance. I think she is quite capable and I have confidence in her. It won't be a real long time until I will be eligible for Medicare so I asked and they do accept it . Or at least they did the first of this year.

16. cheapo

cheapo Member

Trampoline

Looking for a good used trampoline at a reasonable price. Prefer a net but not necessary. If anyone has one they are needing to get rid of, please PM me. Thanks....

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I saw one with a net for $159 in one of the black friday ads. I believe it was either target or walmart. You can check them out at bfads.net

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Now I'd like to have a wood coat rack or coat tree, depends on what you want to call it. Prefer antique or antique looking in oak or other similar light wood.

CL is a bust today. ; )

19. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a potato/onion bin with the wire mesh in the doors; hoping to find someone who makes them locally...maybe craft shows or weekend markets?

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Looking for a dog crate....

Right now any size will do, prefer one that will grow with a puppy...