A Question For The Ladies

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif001, Nov 10, 2011.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Clif, you know her best, and you would know best which way would be more special to her.

Just go from your heart, it'll be perfect.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

.....and I'm STILL waiting for you to come out for Karaoke. You can bring her, too.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I wouldn't go without her. :)

Hmmm... Perhaps that might be the time to do it. :)

4. dgsatman

Be sure to let me know if you do come, and I'll be sure to be there. If you pop the question, I might have some cheap champagne around. ;-)

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, it's a question of when we can get a chance. It seems like every weekend there is something that needs to be done (relatives to visit, etc). This weekend we have plans to see "Immmortals" with my sons and their girlfriends. Maybe I can talk her in to going to karaoke after, though. :)

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Just my two cents, I wouldn't ask in front of the family. She might feel pressured or "put on the spot." It depends on how you think she'd react.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Well, as I sai in the OP, I've hinted and she seems to indicate that the answer would be yes.

But I agree. You should never propose in public unless you are absolutely sure the answer will be yes. Cause if it's not, it's embarrassing for both of you. :)

8. dgsatman

Sort of like the first thing taught in Law School - Examinations 101 -Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to.