A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

not sure about this whole time change deal :?

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

It's throwing me off a little. I do like it being lighter in the mornings. My kids seems to wake up easier. :)

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I had it backwards. I thought it was going to be darker. I do that every year and end up misinforming my kids lol. They are going to grow up thinking I'm stupid. :ack:

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

They were going to do that anyway. :)

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

No kidding. My oldest has been looking for a second opinion on the answers I give him since he was 4. And the first time I heard "you have no idea what I'm talking about do you?" I bout smacked him up side the head! They haven't started rolling their eyes at me yet. But boy when they do!... I'ma get that ***!

LOL

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

It gets better. I try REALLY hard not to gloat when they realize that I am not stupid and I did know what I was talking about after all. 8)
    Mine are 15 and 17 year old boys. I love 'em to pieces and they know I always have their backs...no matter how stupid they think I am. :mrgreen:

On another note (random thought), Herman Cain needs to shut up right now on the news...and stop referring to himself as "Herman Cain" as he speaks. I hate it when people do that. And the latest woman is an idiot at the very least. Pitiful.

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME
    HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME
    HAPPY FRIDAY TO MEEE EEE...
    HAPPY FRIDAY TO ME! :p

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anyone else hear anything about the lockdown on Campbell's campus? Heard from someone else that they had tried to serve someone but he had baracaded himself inside a house there with a gun so they evacuated the campus. This was just a little while ago.

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

He's still there, presumably with many guns, and they are still locked down. It's on the news now.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's on WRAL.

11. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Is it Friday yet???????

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2011
  12. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

He was dishonorably discharged from the military for the same thing. (and they let him work at a gun shop?) AND he is in seminary school... hmmm

13. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Is it just me, or are those 3 sets of eyeballs starting to creep you out too?

14. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I wish everyone at my job had the same work ethics that my daddy instilled in me as a young child. It's so aggravating when you are excited and gung ho about your job and someone on your team doesn't pull their weight. In fact, they spend a few hours a week sleeping at their desk and texting. :boxing:

15. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Or posting on 4042.com? :jester:

16. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Would anyone know why my emoticoms (sp) aren't working? I don't think I've chamged any settings.

17. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

This is also true in school! An online class I'm taking this semester requires us to work with a group for two big projects. It's hard to come up with a time that everyone can meet online, but when we finally do, it never fails, this one girl never shows up. I don't understand not just being curteous and letting someone know ahead a time you won't be there. Or if something came up, at least let someone know. She'll e-mail a few days later and ask if she can help (after the work is done). :rolleyes:

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

cause you're not special anymore?

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You only do that if you want to reschedule. Sounds like she wants credit, but doesn't want to do the work.

20. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I thought an (special) education lasted a lifetime.