A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Untrue! Untrue!!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

3. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

when reality hits you in the face it can hurt like hell.. true colors do show in time, I so need next Monday night to get here quick!! :neutral:

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Why do Monday's at work suck so bad? Left Friday afternoon had 1 issue to deal with this morning. Come in this morning and it seems everyone from my customers to my salesman, to the production staf some how got stupid over the weekend.

5. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Just to add to the complaints today :mrgreen: When do kids learn to write and read in cursive these days? I knew how to read and write in cursive in 2nd grade. My daughter is in 4th and has had very little teaching on it.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

talk to her parents, maybe they can teach her

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang girl, sorry you are going through that stuff, it really is hard sometimes when true colors show through no matter how hard you try not to see it:grouphug:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
  9. Allioop

Shocking response from you. :roll: I will teach my daughters if they don't learn at school. I was just curious if they learn it in a later grade.

10. Allioop

11. CraigSPL

when I write now days it's a mix of print and cursive. makes for a hell of a read.

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

People still write?? :jester:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Its a little too early for a house in my subdiv. to have the christmas lights on and xmas tree with lights on their front porch!

14. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

In that same vein, two thoughts...

1. We were at the mall for Halloween Trick-Or-Treat and they already had the Christmas decorations up. My question, why do they ever take them down?

2. On WRAL, they said that "due to overwhelming demand", they are now (since mid-October) playing Christmas music on WRAL HD2. I want to know just how many people are wishing for Christmas music in October?

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I had been streaming 100.7 on my computer at work... NOT after this morning when they started with the xmas songs. There are plenty of other classic rock stations to stream.

16. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If you haven't already, you should make your feelings known to The River, otherwise they will actually believe that most people want Christmas carols so early.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

4042.com Radio isn't playing Christmas songs yet, that's what i listen to on my computer at work.

18. Allioop

I don't like listening to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. It makes me feel rushed and anxious like I should be shopping already.:lol: I usually don't decorate or put the tree up until the second week of December.

19. CraigSPL

Actually with the way our tree is decorated, we just unplug it and slide it into the corner as an ornamental plant. When it comes time, we pull it out of the corner, plug it in and put a tree skirt around the decorative pot and we have christmas.

20. Allioop

:cheers: Nice and easy! We go back and forth from wanting a real tree to our fake tree. I'm not sure what we'll do this year. My kids love going to get a real tree so we'll probably get one.