A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We do take off some of the butterflies and put some christmas ornaments on it! Maybe this year I'll string popcorn for it! :jester:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I want to enjoy my friends and family for Thanksgiving before we start the madness of the Chrismtas season.

I have done some shopping, but my house is decked out for Autumn, not Christmas yet.

We don't usually decorate til after my B-day in Dec. Poor DH's B-day is Dec 20th. Our anniversary is the 29th. (I HATE that all of them are packed into the same month) Which is why I'm trying to enjoy THIS month before the craziness hits. :lol:

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Do you honestly think you could do that without me or the cats eating it before you get it strung?

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

36,669 posts later and the topic returns to popcorn. How cool is that?

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I think it's even cooler that you noticed. :cheers:

6. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I've realized that being at the mercy of another person to get something done develops patience. I hate putting off until tomorrow what can be done today when the deadline is lurking. :x

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

tomorrow is Thursday! :hurray: :mrgreen:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:iagree: I have to deal with a person like that almost on a weekly basis. :banghead:

9. Allioop

It sucks!

10. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

The older I get, the less I can sleep. :banghead:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

when is this rain gonna stop, i need to walk over to the mailbox and the grocery store:banghead:

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Congratulations, everyone ... we survived another week! Happy Friday!!!

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

it's not over yet......:mrgreen:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Been a really busy week, only evening i didn't have to be somewhere was Monday night, i am ready for the weekend and really excited about attending a cyber virtual baby shower tomorrow for my niece in Iowa:cheers:

16. Allioop

Interesting! Tell us about it. :allears:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It was awesome, we had family and friends in VA, IA, & here in NC all joining in on a video conference call, hooked the pc up to the flatscreen and was able to see and talk to everyone the whole time just like we were all in the same room. We had all shipped our gifts out to the expecting mama ahead of time so it was just like a real shower with her opening all the gifts and all of us oohing and awwing. We each had munchies and punch at each location too. i absolutely loved it, got to see family and all share in her celebration virtually:hurray:

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

< - - - - - has an attitude problem today. :twisted::twisted:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

want me to run ya over a six pack at lunch time:lol:

20. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I can see this happening ... :hurray: