How much do you spend...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by WhatNow, Nov 21, 2011.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:cheers: It's all about the traditions! We have a special plate I pack every year and take to the in-laws for the milk and cookies. :mrgreen:

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

My son is 7.

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

We were always all about tradition and it is very heartwarming when you see the traditions you raised your kids with being passed on to your grandchildren and continued on:cheers:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I spend $0 :mrgreen:

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

But how much will you spend on Buddy?? ;)

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I learned about presents that night we got robbed on Christmas Eve while we were at Church. However. 30 years later, I still believe in the magic.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

awesome! we take their stockings when we go to WV. The ones they've had since day one. :cheers:

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

We always left a potato out for Rudolf. After DD found out the truth she told us that we should have been more careful and not put the potato peelings in the trash can where she could find them! LOL What were we thinking?

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

My kids are 24 and 21yrs old and my DH runs down the hall on xmas morning going ho-ho-ho! That's their cue that it's time to get up and see what Santa brought. When they were younger, they'd get up and peek and go back to bed - then I started wrapping everything up (except their stocking) - so they could see! :lol:

Bought my second xmas gift today - been waiting for the free shipping to begin!

10. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Now see?! Right there you talked me out of it. Just texted DH what my plan was.

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I've always told mine, when you stop believing, he stops coming.

We put out cookies and milk, and carrots for the reindeer.

12. WhatNow

WhatNow Well-Known Member

That's how much my H wants me to spend on all 4 of our kids :banghead:

13. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

The amount you spend isn't important. The thought and looks on their faces can't be quantified.

14. KellBell

I sure wasn't trying to talk you in-to or out-of anything. I just was wondering why you felt like you had to confirm anything. It's none of my beeswax but I am glad you aren't confirming or denying anything....

:)

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I don't know, but next year I'm not doing any Christmas shopping until after December 21st. This way if the world ends as predicted I have spared myself the time, effort and cost. If by some chance it doesn't end, I'll win by getting all those last minute deals.

If you would like to use my program, I will send you instructions for 12 easy payments of $24.99. Start now, be ready next December! Paypal preferred.

16. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Oh I know :cheers: just keeping the Merry in Christmas.

17. KellBell

I know that's right my friend! :mrgreen: