Groomer suggestions

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Lolly42, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Lolly42

Lolly42 Well-Known Member

We had a groomer at pet smart that we really liked but she moved to a new store. I'd love to have some suggestions for groomers in the Clayton area.

2. lynkrn

lynkrn Member

Tamara's Pet Grooming
    She has groomed my dogs for almost two years. Wouidn't go anywhere else. She advertises on this website.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Curbside Clips has done all of our grooming for years.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yep !! Call Rachel, if you have to leave her a message she is good about getting back to you within 24 hrs. She does a great job on our fur babies and she has a mobile unit, so its great that we dont' have to bring them anywhere and she comes to us.

Here is her ph#

(919)625-4213

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Bark & Bath Mobile Grooming
    Jean S on the board, send her a PM
    OR
    Rachel with Crubside are both AWESOME!!!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: Rachel is awesome, she takes care of all my babies and is a truly caring person on top of everything else:hurray:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I have used Doggie Do'z in downtown Clayton several times and I really like them too. :cheers:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

FWIW, last time I saw Rachel she said that Jean and her husband were not wanting to take on any new large dogs for grooming. Rachel doesn't mind large dogs, so they are swapping referrals, Rachel will take any new big dog referrals, and she is giving smaller dog referrals to Jean.

9. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

We have used Kay at K-Rods Kennels for 20 years and love her!

10. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

I think there may have been some sort of misunderstanding here...I have 2 mobile grooming services, Bark & Bath and Grooms to Go. Grooms to Go Mobile Grooming is accepting ALL breeds of dogs, including large breed dogs up to 100 lbs! That was the main purpose when we decided to add another mobile unit, so we could offer services to the larger breed dogs.

Bark & Bath is only accepting dogs 20 lbs & under, but we are happy to offer services to larger breeds in our other mobile unit, Grooms To Go. Rachel & I do work well together with referrals. She has referred several of the larger dogs to us & I refer all my kitty client callers to her.

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Sorry for that Jean! She must have been referring to your Bark and Bath service and I misunderstood the rest.:oops:

Rachel is wonderful with my kitty cats!

12. Jean S

Jean S Well-Known Member

No worries Tassy, its all good! :) Yes, Rachel is very good with the kitties. It takes someone with a special connection to cats to successfully groom kitties and Rachel does have it. I prefer to specialize in the canines but I am very glad Rachel is here for the feline community.