Cyber Monday

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Hello all. I know many of you are awesome bargin hunters. We are on a beyond tight budget this year & trying to make it stretch. So, asking if any of you are aware of some awesome deals out there happening tomorrow. If so, can you share the sites or deals? I'd appreciate it very much. I have kids of all ages so any deals will most likely work. LOL. Thanks in advance. Been looking around this morning on Amazon and such. Have a great week.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I've been checking around for a desktop computer with 4GB of memory and 500GB of hard-drive,so far the best I've found is at http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/vostro-260s/pd#RatingsAndReviews
    but I'll wait until tomorrow to order and check out their live chat option since I'm planning to ask for an additional discount.
    I'm also looking for a wireless mouse and keybord,I've seen the mouse at Amazon for $19.75 and the HP TouchPad keyboard for $29 but I'll wait until Monday with these as well.
    Good Luck with your shopping!

3. mom23

mom23 Active Member

Staples had a much better deal on an HP on Friday. Not sure if it's still available though.

4. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

gottadeal.com posts black Friday and cyber Monday sales ads in advance.

5. AnnetteL

Thanks!!

6. AnnetteL

I'll check it out,thanks!

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Old Navy has been having great deals on their site!