A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was hoping it would make you feel a little better about it, glad it did. Though, now its all made me cry a smidge! LOL....somedays i just need better drugs! It sounds like you do have a hard fight ahead of you, don't let his other children throw it up in your face that you weren't there at the end. They'll just be grasping at straws and jealous of the realtionship you had with him all along.

:grouphug:

2. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Tassy.

And, on a lighter note...does anyone know someone that has a newborn boy or will be having one soon and could use a little help? I found a whole container of baby stuff that has never been opened/still has tags. Clothing, blankets, bath towels, etc. and I would love for someone to have them that needs them. I don't want to put it out for "Free", just to have someone pick it up and re-sell it. Some of the items could be for a boy or girl but most of the clothing is definitely "boy".

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

2not2 . . . I'm so sorry to hear your news. I know how you feel. I'm expecting to get the call anytime now that my mama is gone. I'm fortunate that my mom is close by . . can't imagine what it would be like for her to be so far away.

Love, hugs and prayers to you and your family. :grouphug:

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

***** . . . . From our classifieds

Description
    i have alot of beads baby doll heads angle wings and you name it i prouble have it its all yours for the right price thanks im trying to get 40 for it all there is 3 big toots and 1 small but there is alot there thanks and got bless

I'll give you $10 and a can of air freshner.

5. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Same to you, Michelle. I was thinking about you earlier today and wondered how things were going on your end.

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Sounds like you should send the air freshener before you pick up the goods.

7. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

coincidence.....i think not.

8)

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

did't i say last year that this year I was going on vacation during Christmas time? brb... :mrgreen:

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You can come hide out with me! I'm hiding out at home from Christmas Eve until after the first of the year!

10. harleygirl

OK! 8)

11. harleygirl

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!!!

Starter for the van $230 + labor :? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Maybe Santa will take care of it for you:jester:

13. harleygirl

AND my watch just broke, Imma go on home now. :?

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You know, I troll CL pretty regularly. I am fairly certain I just saw something I gave away for free listed. Way to pay it forward! :cheers:

15. harleygirl

hopefully they gave it away for FREE also?

If you find a coat rack let me know. I know you need one also, so I've been looking for one or two.
    I've been looking high and low for one and the ones on CL are either WAY 2 expensive OR they are in BFE. :?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

add me to that list too, i need one for the office and i hardly ever get on CL, can't access from work and after being on computer all day the last thing i want to do when i go home is get on again:lol:

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

18. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Random thoughts for today, in no particular order...

One more test and I am DONE with this semester! Yea me!

Judge not, lest ye be judged, glass houses, stones and all that jazz...

I am uber thankful for my friends.

I find it fascinating to watch grown folks act like three year olds.

That is all....

20. harleygirl