Pecans - like eating gold

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by gcoats3, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Hmmm... Not let him look at a family site.

Sorry, unlike some, I don't visit websites while locked away in a closet. I sit in my living room and choose websites that I believe to be family friendly (such as 4042), or at least not vulgar.

This is an obsession with you, isn't it?

2. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

I'm sure he thinks Harvey's is a riot when he sees it.

3. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Firefox with the AdBlock Plus add-in gives you the ability to block the image.

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Or, put PRM on ignore. You don't see the image then, right? I don't have anyone on ignore, so I could be wrong. The first time I saw that avatar, I thought "This guy must be a real ****". Then I met him and realized that is so far away from the truth, it is laughable. It's a PICTURE, not the person. BTW, where is the Santa hat?? Bout time for it, don't ya think???

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If I put everyone who annoys me on ignore, I wouldn't see any posts. :jester:

What Santa hat?

6. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

yet you keep coming back, stirring the pot, and trying to be the board police.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with PRM's picture. What happens when your Grandson sees a real animal with the tools? Are you going to try and censor that too.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Why do you keep trying to censor me? You keep following me around saying I'm stirring some pot. I just made a comment, a personal opinion, about another 4042er. Apparently, according to you, I'm not allowed to have an opinion here. When did the webmaster name you web police?

Real squirrels don't look like that.

8. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:jester: Just a thought to hide the picture...

The Santa hat/suit usually appears on PRM's squirrel sometime during December. I was missing it.

9. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Everytime you show up (how many usernames and times have you left) you start telling people where they should post and so forth. If something needs moving or deleting the webmaster will do it.

Now you are making comments about PRM's avatar that he has been using for something like 3 years........... it is not offensive but I am sure if the webmaster felt it was he would deal with. I hope if he does he weighs the benefits that PRM bring to this board and community before anything is said.

What in your world do you want them to be all neutered? Doesn't work that way. Don't plan on taking your Grandson to European beaches as he will see more than a squirrel and big nuts.

10. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

now how can you miss something that is so offensive........ The squirrel should be neutered to appease one poster that is the New American way!

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I like the avatar i found and sent to him a few years ago, it had to flashing Christmas lights, a red and a green, in place of the squirrels privates.

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I remember that one! I liked it too! C'mon PRM! Time to dress up for the holidays!! :cheers:

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I did not tell anyone to move or delete anything. I make a comment that I had asked polentardmafia at one time to change it, but he chose not to, and so I left it. Other than that, I didn't say anything other than defend my opinion.

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Unfortunately you don't offer the same graciousness to me.

I'm not talking about real life animals, I'm talking about a photoshopped image done for the specific purpose of enhancing specific anatomy. I feel the same way about the trucks with the testicles hanging down.

Let me ask you, Deputy Pirate96, why am I not able to voice my opinion? Why are you following me around badgering me, and, since I'm on a question roll why are you speaking for polentardmafia?

14. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

you have in the past

If they are photoshopped at least they used fur.

But see animals have them naturally trucks do not

You can do whatever you want. I can also. You or PRM made it public making it something I could voice my opinion of it. No body is following anyone and I certainly do not want to badger you, but if you throw out crap on a public forum expect to be called on it.

15. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

And I must forever pay for sins of the past?

Doesn't really matter. The point is made. It is done for the shock value.

In both cases (trucks and avatars) it is rude, crude and socially unacceptable.

You say that now, but there are several of your posts prior to that that basically says I can't.

So everytime I voice my opinion, I can expect to hear from you?

16. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

In simple terms yes, until I get bored like I am now.

You are very similar to the Energizer bunny. In small doses you are both entertaining, but constant subjection would lead to insanity. Perhaps you could get a gig with the defense department. Forget loud rock music, just let you stir and spin all day.

17. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ok, I get it now. You were trying to put me back in the place I was in prior times.

Nope, not going to do it.

Thanks anyway.

18. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Keep going..........

[​IMG]

19. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Not to get back to the original post topic or anything.....but I just got home from Lowes Foods and they were on SALE for 11.99 per pound. No nuts in our dessert tomorrow!

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member