Apple Bottom Jeans Locally?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ljk, Dec 16, 2011.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Hi, one of children from the Children's home asked for Apple bottom jeans. Her sponsor was not able to shop and I have to deliver these tomorrow! I looked online and see Macy's sells them, but is there anyway closer to home?

Thanks,

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

You could try calling Belks in Garner, they MIGHT? Thats the only thing I can think of..... PM me your phone # and the girls information. I'm SUPPOSED to only need to work until 2 today. If I can get over toward Cary, I can go look at that Macys. If I can get there, and if they have them, I'll pick them up for you.

:mrgreen:

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Thanks Tassy,

My son is supposed to be going to a SGA thing in Durham tonight, if he goes I can hit the mall. But the teacher had a family 'event' happen and I am not sure if it is still on or not! If not, I would love to take you up on your offer!!

I will PM you as soon as I hear from my son. Thanks again!!!

I am going to go hit the local stores.... I am picking up a few extra kids to shop for, so keep your fingers crossed I can get it all done! :)

4. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

There is, or at least used to be a store in Clayton that sells them. it is in the Walmart shopping center, over close to the Mexian rest. Sorry, can't remember the name and not positive if they are still open.

5. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Is it Maurice's?? I think they are still there~

6. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

That sounds right.

7. me&them

me&them Well-Known Member

TJ Maxx has them.

8. wreckinstuff

wreckinstuff Well-Known Member

If they have apple bottom jeans, do they also sell boots with fur?

9. JCoRes

JCoRes Well-Known Member

Maurice's has CUTE boots with fur on them ....

and I think I did see Apple jeans in there last weekend. And yes - they still exist over in Clayton in the same spot they been at for years.

10. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

Check Rose's...saw some today at the Dunn location, so I'm sure the Smithfield store would carry them. Even had them in plus sizes! Guess the next closest Roses store would be Fuquay, Cary, Fayetteville...??

11. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Got one over in Zebulon or Wendell or Knightdell.....get all three of those mixed up and I'm from here.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I think that would be Zebulon, over where the Belks and Smithfield BBQ are.. Hwy 96 where it crosses over 64?

13. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

...apple bottom jeens anda boots witda furrr...

I don't know where the come from but I hope you find them... now I have to go to youtube so I can hear the song so it won't be stuck in my head.

14. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

That would be it.

I'm bad with directions, but I do know how to get to these places if I'm driving or riding......Just can't tell you how to get there.