Let the Countdown Begin

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Clif001, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

One year (366 days**) and counting till 12/21/2012.

** 2012 is a leap year

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

So tomorrow is the last Winter Solstice?

I am going to have to go running naked through the woods tonight! :jester:

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If you believe the doomsayers, yes.

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

A world full of doomsayers and Santa believers . . . always an entertaining time! :cheers:

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

How will you spend doomsday? If the world is going to end, how and where would you want to spend those final moments?

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Never boring ... it's the unique people that make the world go 'round (and sometimes backwards or sideways)!

7. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Not even a thought to Chrisitians

We know this date is nothing to be concerned about any more than any other date. If you believe in Jesus you must be ready at any time.

The Day and Hour Unknown

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[a]! You do not know when that time will come.

8. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Santa lives

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Doomsday, or 12/21/2012?

Doomsday - No one knows when it will happen, so I can't plan on what I would be doing that day.

12/21/2012 - Planning on a better Christmas than I had this year and (probably) arguing with hught and pirate96 over the existence of Santa Claus. :)

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

"No one knows, however, when that day or hour will come---neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son; only the Father knows."

Mark 13:32

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Of course I will get no satisfaction telling you that you are full of crap, if it happens in my time! 8)