Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tams, Nov 4, 2011.

1. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Just a FYI.....................

I am hosting a Body by Vi 90 day challenge party Tuesday, November 8th.

Everyone and anyone is welcome!!!

If you are having trouble losing weight, staying healthy or have kids who need good nutrition, you should come and let me tell you about it.

I've lost 18lbs in 50 days and 8 inches and it is so easy, it's crazy.

2. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

How did the contest go? I am staring it this week.

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

This sounds pretty interesting - but dang, it's expensive isn't it? :neutral:

4. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Bandmom, there are several different packages to choose from ranging from $50/month to $300/month. But they offer anyone who orders the opportunity to get it for free by having 3 people sign up to do it thru you. I do the $99/mo package and as long as I have 3x that in orders thru me each month, I don't pay and I'm just a customer, not a distributor. Even without that I would do it because I have cut my grocery budget in half not having to buy so many groceries and the stuff works. Since this summer I've lost 30lbs and over 12 inches. It is a great product and I can say that after trying Advocare, Nussentials, Herbalife, etc. I've never seen results like I have with ViSalus.

5. mom2two

mom2two Well-Known Member

I have the product to do this, but seriously need a support group to hold me accountable.

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I think the hardest thing is that first week or two when you have to get use to drinking the two shakes, I tried it for a week just to see if I like it and will be starting again this week :) so excited..

7. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

My wife and I are starting next week. we have not heard anything bad about it yet, expect its a fade diet. Any local support groups out there?

8. rntobe

rntobe Well-Known Member

i will be starting a couch to 5k program on Monday, along with cutting down or out my sugar intake and fast food stops!! When I lose 30lbs i will be treating myself to a scuba trip somewhere....i plan to look alot better in a wet suit than i do now..;)

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

couch to 5K is awesome! Anyone can run with this training scheudle! I ran my first half marathon in November and started with this! Good Luck to you!!

10. mispuddin

mispuddin Guest

I started the ViShake in June and lost 18 lbs by the middle of August. Went to the beach..fell off the wagon and been struggling ever since...Just started back today..Im determined this time to get it right!! Good Luck!

11. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Good luck to you. Any tips you can give?

12. mispuddin

mispuddin Guest

Thank you!! You have to have 2 shakes a day with one meal. Dont overeat at that one meal. Almonds are a great snack to have between meals. Natural almonds are the best. Peanut butter is my weakness. Its great in the shakes but not a 1/2 jar at the time LOL. Drink plenty of water. NO SOFT DRINKS. Thats what hurt me at the beach. Eat meat before anything else. For protein! Stick to it and you will see a difference..OH and still watch your sugar, carbs and salt..

13. sassymom

So how is everyone doing. Down 4lbs my first week..

14. Kdog

Kdog Well-Known Member

Congrats....no such luck for me. I didnt lose anything although my clothes fit better. My wife lost 2 lbs.

15. HidesinOBX

HidesinOBX Well-Known Member

Curious about this plan, once you stop drinking the supplemental shakes, don't you just gain the weight back?

16. sassymom

Not if you do it right. The goal with this is to also start changing your eating habits as well, to learn when you are full and to start exercising. For me I am doing this slowly, just starting with the shakes, next week I will be walking and then slowly working on what I am eating. Then you slowly come off the shakes.

The goal for me is to only do 1 shake in the morning, mainly for all the nutrition I get from it!!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How do the shakes taste though? I have a hard time choking down the Slim Fast and such. They are so nasty. LOL

And then I get hungry.........and then all bets are off. :lol:

18. sassymom

They are awesome, I am having an Oreo shake tonight.. If you wanna try one just let me know and I will hook you up... If you get hungry you need to know its ok to snack, wheat thins, fruits, nuts etc... The first few days I was hungry but now that I am adjusting I am good to go!

DISCLAIMER I am not selling this product just really like the energy I get from them :)

19. englishbullymom

englishbullymom Well-Known Member

Ditto to what Sassymom has said. I actually never see myself completely stopping the shakes because they provide soo much of your daily nutritional intake and the energy I get by starting out with one for breakfast each day is unbelieveable. I've been using ViSalus shakes since June and I drag so much from lack of energy when I don't have my shakes that I even travel with them now. I actually packed them when I spent 10 days is Hawaii this summer.

And taste?? There's nothing like it. I do prefer mine blended with ice instead of just shaken up, but it is literally like drinking a milkshake or blizzard from DQ if you make them thick with frozen fruits, etc. I have a frozen strawberry/banana shake every single morning. Then my 2nd shake of the day is usually peanut butter cup, apple pie or something more "treat" like. The mix just plain with almond milk is like drinking cake batter. No slimy aftertaste either! I CAN NOT drink slim fast:ack: Not to mention it is horrible for you!

20. sassymom

do you use real fruit?? just curious I see a lot of people use fruit concentrates or ff jellos? how much of each do you use?

I like my shakes thick also :)