Mortgage Brokers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bluewillow, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Bluewillow

Bluewillow Well-Known Member

Considering refinancing due to low rates now. Anyone here had positive experiences with a local broker? Any recommendations or info appreciated. Thanks!

2. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Although not local, Quicken loans are the quickest, easiest way to go.

3. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

When we refinanced someone here suggested River Community Bank,one of their locations is:
    Cary Mortgage Loan (Production Office)
    111 Corning Road, Suite 230, Cary, NC 27518
    (919) 459.1301
    Ask for April,she was very helpful!

4. jbny2076

jbny2076 Well-Known Member

Cari DeCandia with Randolph Bank in Cary
    Patty Jacobs with Element Funding
    Margaret Pattison with North State Bank

All local. I was in contact with each of them for my recent loan. I worked with Patty and she got me a better deal with Margaret as they are friends.

You may also want to look into Pentagon Federal and some of their loans. They pay closing costs on some like their 5/5 ARM.

5. lookinoutformyneighbors

lookinoutformyneighbors Active Member

Quicken Loans is the best!!!

I second that! They were great to work with and actually came out to our home. Easiest process we have ever had to deal with. Highly recommend them (and we have to our friends and family)!

6. RealityWorkouts

RealityWorkouts Well-Known Member

Kevin Perrault with Wells Fargo Home Mortage is in my networking group, I know he currently has some great rates. you can reach him by email at newhomelender@gmail.com

Also, Jennifer Albright at BB&T at 40/42 (beside the ABC store), can give you info on their home loan rates, which are very competitive as well.

7. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Sorry for posting so late but Naomi Stevens with Corporate Mortgage Investors Groupm@4042 is wonderful! Does what she says,mvery competitive! 919-585-3336.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i second Naomi, on top of being a great mortgage agent, is a great person too

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Anyone have a mortgage lender they recommend besides the ones listed already? OR who to stay away from? You can pm me if you want. I'm itching for a house and some land and have NO CLUE what we'd even qualify for. LOL

TIA, love ya'll! :grouphug::grouphug:

10. snapper

snapper Well-Known Member

If you want the best rate possible and a straight shooter CALL KEITH!!!

He is awesome and will ANY question that you may have! He is 110% on top of his game!!!

Keith Ennis
    1400 Crescent Green ~ Suite 120
    Cary, NC. 27518
    Cell: 919-723-1539
    Fax: 919-666-6125
    keith.ennis@newamerican.com
    http://newamerican.com/keith.ennis