CONGRATS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jan 10, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, just want to let you all know the members of your community that were acknowledged with awards last night at the Annual Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce Banquet. It was a great night hosted by Terrafin Station (the food was great) and attended by approx 120 people including local dignitaries and MC'd by Donna White, Johnston County Board of Education.

WOMAN OF THE YEAR - Jean Millard (Grey Haired Granny) who has written books about and promoting anti-bullying

MAN OF THE YEAR - Rudolph Wells, a true Cleveland Township native who owned & operated DR Wells for so many years, presented by his son Don Wells.

TEACHER OF THE YEAR - Gwen Johnson, our very own C6! :hurray:

DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR - Scott Joseph, co-owner of CDH, who does so much for our community

SMALL BUSINESS OF THE YEAR - Our very own 4042.com/app.comm:hurray:

BUSINESS OF THE YEAR - Cleveland Draft House, our local watering & feeding hole, congrats to Scott, Steve, & Tom

Congrats to all of them, they are what help make our community a community we can all be proud of:hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

If you are interested you can learn more about the banquet and see pics on Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce's Facebook page.

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

You forgot Volunteer of the Year!! Congratulations to you Kaci!!

Congratulations to all of you! I am so proud to be a part of this community with great people and great businesses!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Exactly! You may not be tooting your own horn, but it's well deserved! Congratulations!! :cheers:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yay kaci!! Congratulations!!:cheers:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Another congratulations to the incoming Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce Executive Council and Board of Directors for 2012. I am sure any of them would welcome any local input from our community. The Chamber is an awesome source of information about both local businesses and local community.

PRESIDENT - Nicole Key
    V.PRESIDENT - Scott Joseph
    TREASURER - Sharon Lipps
    SECRETARY - Traci Atkins
    EXEC. DIR. - Marlene Hill

BOARD OF DIRECTORS:

Rosa Andrews
    Jason Free
    Jonothan Breeden
    Naomi Stevens
    Jennifer Williams
    Eric Jensen
    Donna White
    Ryan Laferriere
    April Stephens
    Phillip Wroughton
    Jennifer Albright

Congrats to them all and looking forward to an excellent year for the Cleveland Community:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I want to thank the Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce for selecting my C6 as the Teacher of the Year, congratulate the other nominees and awardees, and especially Terra Fin for such a wonderful evening.

Please indulge me as I crow and brag about my better half.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 11, 2012
  7. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Not sure if I did it correctly. Probably did not. Can someone quickly school me on adding a picture to my post.

8. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

The picture needs to be already located on the web somewhere. Once it is, click the "insert image" box (the yellow box with the mountain and sun just above the reply text area) and enter the http address.

Hey webmaster, how about adding a FAQ for this?

9. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Oh, I see, you have it hosted on flickr. In that case it looks like you didn't add the full filename.

10. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ok, here's the official instructions for flickr...

Above the image you want to share (on the flickr page), select "Share". Then select BBCode.

Copy and paste that code to the (4042) forum reply text area.

In your case, it would end up looking like this:

[​IMG]
    Debbie Gwen and Donna 2 by patriot75, on Flickr