Ken's Trash Reviews

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by King Of Clean, Jan 10, 2012.

1. King Of Clean

King Of Clean Active Member

Hi. I have to get a garbage service and it seems like all the local companies (i.e. Allstar) are getting bought out by Waste Industries. Ken's seems like a good deal but I've learned that you usually get what you pay for. Is Ken's the exception to the rule? I don't need recycling service or anything special. I take my recyclables to the county green box site on Barber Mill.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2012
  2. Navycut

Navycut Well-Known Member

Ken's is fine. They show up at the same time every week. The bonus is the price; 15.00 per month and even cheaper if you pay by the year (157.35).

They will probably be usurped by Waste Ind. some time in the future but for now, they are great. Dependable and no issues.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I highly recommend BROCKS SANITATION. the best out there.

4. Ecugyrl

Ecugyrl Well-Known Member

I use Ken's Trash and several other people as well...no complaints....best move I made in regards to trash service!

5. lovetherascals

lovetherascals Well-Known Member

If you take your recyclables to the Barber Mill location, why don't you just get a county sticker and take your trash there too? I think we pay like $55 per year for our sticker.

6. King Of Clean

King Of Clean Active Member

You can pitch the recylables for free there (no sticker needed). As for the garbage service, the Stickers expires at the end of June or July, so I would have to pay $55.00 now and another $55.00 in July. I've confirmed that with the county. Ken's will cost around $20.00 more for the year, but the convenience of having the trashed picked up at my curb is well worth it. Heck, I'd spend more than twenty bucks in gas hauling the trash over to the dump site.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012