Reading Between the Wines LocAL Book Club

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Aug 19, 2011.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Update, bookclub has been going great and the membership continues to grow. This time we are reading "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King and spreading it between 2 months. Only reading half until our next meeting which will be our Christmas get together bookclub meeting and then reading the rest until we meet again at kdc's house to watch the upcoming movie staring Pierce Bosnin that is playing on A&E in December. Our Holiday meeting will be held on December 15th at 7pm at Terrafin's in the upstairs room. If you have expressed interest but have not been able to make a meeting, please try to attend this one and if you haven't expressed interest yet but would like to see how the meetings work, please feel free to come and join us. You can pm me or contact any current member and let us know so i can give Terrafins an approx headcount. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, we have such a great time:cheers:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

You guys starting this up again in the new year?

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Sure are ! Next Thurs at Terrafin :cheers:

4. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Gah! Thanks kdc. The last one in December was the night of DS's Christmas band concert and this Thurs is his music lesson in Raleigh. These kids are putting a crimp in my social life! Maybe next time...:?

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I added you on FB so you can keep up with it. : ) Welcome to carpool when you can come.

6. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thanks!! :cheers: