strange black minivan on indian camp

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sirputz, Jan 23, 2012.

1. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Today @ around 3 my friend had a strange encounter with a man driving a black minivan who rang her doorbell twice and was pacing up and down the porch length...he left but she could see him sitting on plantation rd facing her house. Any other incidents like this recently?

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

The United Nations had to cut back.

3. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Perhaps a guy selling meat from his vehicle, or trying to sell an alarm system. We had both of these people pitch their wares to us recently. Maybe it's us, but who buys meat from a guy in a van?

4. RISteveH

RISteveH Well-Known Member

And she did call the sheriffs office to report a suspicious person and vehicle right!

5. sirputz

Unfortunately no....her b/f talked her out of it saying its probly a door to door salesman....but she now is armed with a pump action that I loaned her till she can retrieve one of her late father's handguns from VA for personal protection. Just wondering because he started to leave and then drove back up the driveway. Then left and sat across the road at plantation.

6. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

My neighbor :?

7. JayT

JayT Well-Known Member

Be sure she gets a pistol purchase permit...

8. Grammie

Grammie Well-Known Member

Don't know what's going on but I was informed there were 4 break ins in my development, vacant houses. Had ADT out to up the security

9. sirputz

Thanks for all the info ya'll. I'll be sure to let her know about the permits needed. Let's hope that this guy leaves her alone. But just to be safe she's prepared.

10. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxm3fqmRtQc

Living in a van down by the river