SHEETZ Opens Today at 11am

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Jan 26, 2012.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

We filled up today for 3.19, I love Sheetz! Great food, clean stores, DD thought it was the Disneyland of gas stations, she was in awe :) its the little things for 8 year olds!

2. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing.

If you register in the store you can get a card that will save you 3 cents on every gallon you buy and also on some things in the store.

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

...at a gas station no less.

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Even for a Gas station I do not think it is that good.

I know I stayed overnight in WV one time when they were the only choice. That was not a fun evening.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Is it still $3.19/gal today?? :allears:

I normally get mine up the road from work, BUT it's $3.50 today :evil:

6. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

$3.299 according to Gas Buddy. Still a far cry from $3.50.

7. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to stop at the new one yet, it was too crowded on opening day when I was out that way, but every other one I've been to has a do-it-yourself milkshake machine, hoping there is one at this one too. You pick out what flavor you want (usually have 4-6 flavors)(hard ice-cream, not soft-serve) and then you open the container and put it into this little machine and tell it how thick you want it to make it, push a little button and a minute later you have a delicious freshly made milkshake. It's a little dangerous it's so effortless. :lol:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

There is.... its against the front wall, next to the soda fountains. They had vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, double chocolate, and a couple of flavors with candy in them.. like Reeses, etc. I was good and resisted temptation.. but I did order a fresh hot pretzel that was very good.

9. blumedenley

blumedenley Well-Known Member

The chocolate one was great. My youngest loved it. my oldest got two hot dogs, fries and a drink for less then four dollars.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:iagree:
    THANK YOU for the heads up!

11. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

They definitely do! I got the cookies and cream and my husband got the reeses. Yummo!