Digestive Healthcare

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Feb 2, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anyone know anything about this practice, Digestive Healthcare? They have offices in Garner and Raleigh. DH has been referred to them and just wanting to know if anyone else has had any experience with them. TIA

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

4. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Don't have experience with Digestive HC but hubby has been a patient of Lanny Newell MD (now with Triangle Gastroenterology) for over 20 years. Not the most compassionate bedside manner but a great doctor! Also have family with very good experience with Dr. Jordan in Smithfield.

5. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I go see one of the doctors up there and have had really good experiences with them. Zero problems at all. They keep on my butt and make sure im doing what i am supposed to be doing.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks G!! Now that's what i wanted to hear. It is like pulling teeth to get my DH to go to the dr so hearing that another man has had good experiences with them is a definite plus:cheers:

7. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Well once you have a colonoscopy and endiscopy (where they get you from both ends) you sorta lose a bit of your humility. Part of getting old i guess. I saw Dr. Parekh, who is really cool. Funny to see an Indian (the country, not native American) talk with a slightly southern accent and no Indian accent whatsoever.

8. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Kaci, I just went to them 2 weeks ago for the first time. Like Grinder, I saw Dr. Parekh and loved him. When I go back again, he will be the one I request.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Oh that is so cool, that is who his appt is with!

10. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

Kaci, I have spent a lot of quality time there too and I see Dr. O'Loughlin. He is great and the staff is wonderful too!