Has anyone sold clothes to Nicole's Closet?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ZUMBAbyMARIE, Feb 2, 2012.

1. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

I finally got my Daughter to go through the clothes she no longer wears. Most of them are in great shape and name brand. She wants to sell them. Will she get a fair price for them there? Thanks for your input.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Nicole is a total sweetheart and very fair. I have never sold clothes through her but know of others that have and they all had great experiences. She is a friend of mine and a really great person, tell her i recommended her if you decide to go there!

3. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

They are great! I know the owner personally. However, because of the influx of clothes after Christmas, they are only doing store credit right now. They are over stocked with merchandise. They are also only accepting upcoming seasons clothing, so they aren't taking sweaters or jackets right now. They have adult clothing there as well. I just took some of my stuff in and traded them for some jeans from Express. They also have LOFT, Banana Republic, and several other "misses" lines. Of course they have all the teen brands there too.

When they do give cash, I would say you get a little less than what you would get at a yard sale, but for me it's worth it to not have to have a yard sale.

Hope this helps!

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If Nicole is not looking for what you have then keep in mind that the Chamber is having a community yard sale on March 24, in the Terrafin/The Tavern parking lot & the lots are only $25 each or 2 for $35 and you, of course, keep all your profits.

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Bummer they aren't offering cash. Lord knows she doesn't need ANY MORE clothes. She does need the cash though. Maybe I'll set an ad up on Craigslist and the Classifieds here for her.

I'll also let her know about the yard sale! Thanks Kaci!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

what sizes?
    I'm a 0 in pants and most of them are too big, @ rue 21 a 0 fits almost perfect.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah what size? I have a teenage girl, lol...

8. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Sorry Harley. The shorts are a size 1 and 2. She has about 20 Aerpostle shirts that are small and medium, and a small Aeropostle sweater. She also has 3 really pretty dresses in Junior size small, med. and large.