Trooper who kicked his dog to be reinstated with back pay.

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Feb 7, 2012.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

or simply put pussywhipped

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

REALLY? Gosh, I believe Hat and Polenta (whom I have a healthy respect for but disagree with on this issue) both stated that they somewhat approved of this troopers training methods.

To paraphrase, I stated that we don't train kids by kicking them, so not sure why we should kick dogs.

Paraphasing again, I said a swat on the hiney when you are trying to get a KID's attention is one thing, abuse is another.

You made a quantum leap by then saying I must approve of abusing kids since there is no difference (in your little mind).

BTW, this cements it for me (as if there was ANY doubt at all) that you are complete and utter IDIOT with no common sense at all and i will happily take a banning from Webbie for stating it right here for all the world to see.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Whatever. :neutral:

4. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

I hearby announce you can no longer claim to "understand" women as you sure do not understand KDC.

This announcement and your $2.00 will get you a burnt coffee somewhere.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Oh, my! I think my entire world has been shaken to it's very core. How will I ever survive?

I did notice that as soon as there was conflict, you and monkey boy suddenly showed up to her defense. I'm guessing she felt overwhelmed and pm'd you to let you know what was going on.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

Ha, as ruff and gruff as she is she'd kick your *** without our help, besides I highly doubt she wants or needs my input on anything.

I was just clarifying the obvious as on outside observer looking on.

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Yeah, you keep believing that.

And yet you gave it none the less.

As I said before...

Whatever

8. BuzzMyMonkey

Whatever?? You do realize that is an admission of failure and submissiveness..

FO would show a more powerful sign as a tough guy than a wimpy "whatever". just some free and friendly advice to better serve you.

9. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

As KDC pointed out earlier he lacks any common sense so I doubt he will understand the advice.

He blatantly decides to pick on her and then says she asked for help. Have no clue who she is, but thinking based on her online persona she can take care of herself.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Clif, I can assure you I have never and will never PM anyone for "help" on a message. :lol::lol::lol:

11. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Don't much care. Hence, Whatever.

12. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

If you say so.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yes, I do say so.

If there is anyone in possession of any PM from me requesting "help" dealing with Clif or any other troll on the board, you have my full permission to post it.

I'll be waiting. 8)

14. BuzzMyMonkey

F.O.

15. BuzzMyMonkey

already deleted, so don't wait to long

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That would be "too" long.

You would be the last person I would PM for anything. :lol: Well, maybe one above Clif. But that ain't saying much. :cheers:

17. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

crickets chirping......... We need a new Smilies for that.

Can't help ya as I am almost certain they do not exist.

I can post some PM's from Cliffie where he likes to comment on the Political Threads privately. Fortunately he has stopped sending them to me lately.

18. BuzzMyMonkey

I know this.

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Sh-yeah, like that's going to happen. You probably already pm'd them and told them not to respond.

Wait, monkeyboy admits that you sent him a pm but he deleted it!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Seriously?

Priceless!!

You really are a delusional. :lol: