Anyone else ready for 2013?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Steeler_Fan, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

I don’t normally post personal stuff, but needed to vent a bit, as I just feel devastated. Started in December my grandfather passed away, fast forward to January my grandmother then passed away. Then I got very sick and missed several weeks of work. I found out on Friday that my work is about to re-structure, and good chance I might not have a job, to top everything off earlier this week our cat got real sick. After spending a few thousand on him this week, it was determined the best course of action was to put him to sleep, which we did today. My wife and I are both devastated. He has been with us since he was just a few weeks old, and was 14 this year. Something got to give soon or I think I am going to have a nervous breakdown. Thanks for reading. :cry:

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Oh man, I am so sorry for everything you've been through. :cry: It's never easy to lose loved ones - even when they're little furry ones. I know it's tough, but just try to think about all the good times you had, that they're in a better place and not suffering anymore. I'll include you in my prayers tonight, for your loss and job situation.

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

:cry: I am so sorry. Lean on your wife in these hard times and together, pull closer to the Big Man. You will make it through...maybe not in your time or exactly the way you want but you will come out of everything stronger. :grouphug:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2012
  4. Steeler_Fan

Steeler_Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kind words, and prayers, they are needed right now more than ever.

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

You have people cheering for you! Things will get better!! Sending prayers your way!

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree: My heart goes out to you, try to stay strong and know you are in our prayers and thoughts.