RIP Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kent, Feb 11, 2012.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. I just still always feel sad for a death of someone so young. Beyond the circumstances.

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

Must be nice to ride on that high horse of yours, if you have never fought an addiction or know someone who has you have no right to judge. Its hard enough for an everyday person to fight it much less someone who has been and continued to be pushed in the spotlight.. :roll:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

You can't be addicted to drugs if you don't ever do them in the first place. That was on her.

4. sassymom

Glad you never made a bad decision in your life, good for you!

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

she was addicted to stupidity....and i'm $ure $he didn't want any part of that $potlight.

6. sassymom

I'm sure money makes all the problems in life go away :neutral:

7. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

she made more than a bad decision, it happened to be multiple bad decisions

8. sassymom

Once drugs are a factor they are all bad decisions

9. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

obviously,

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

shouldn't that have been $tupidity?

11. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Lol at you playing the victim card

12. sassymom

well you had already taken the dumba$$ card :jester:

13. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

But if a person really wants to stop using they can. I have been working in finance at nonprofit rehabs for many years. Delaney Street Foundation and TROSA. Trust me a person can stop but it must be there decision alone.

Whitney had a beautiful voice. I enjoy her music but there's more going on in the world.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I really did laugh out loud! :lol:

16. sassymom

working with someone and being someone is two different things, and her situation is different than most others, as she has the money and people using her on a daily basis for her voice..

And this thread was about Whitney not the world, that would be yalls political board

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too:lol: My 2cents, whether drug addiction, alcohol addiction, they are both diseases and not always chosen, addiction can be an inherited gene. There is no doubt the world has lost an unbelievable voice and should be mourned and unless i have missed some breaking news, the cause of her death has yet to be confirmed so all the slamming is really stupid and based on nothing but gossip. RIP Whitney, you were an inspiration and your music will always take me back to wonderful times in my life.

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Look honey....don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Just because you think this drugged up loser of a singer is due some sympathy doesn't mean everyone is going to oblige you.

Money only makes someone more of what they are....which is to say she was an idiot prior to making it "big" in the recording studio. This idea that she was dragged out onto a stage kicking and screaming is asinine and embarrassing. This woman was grown and is responsible for her own undoing.

I bet you walk past a person in military uniform as if he or she is invisible but let some coked out whore singer die in a bath tub and it's time for a 21 gun salute over there by the Archer Lodge Fire Dept.

19. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

sweet Jesus in the morning....now she was being exploited. :banghead:

What time is happy hour?

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Sherry for once is right.