RIP Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kent, Feb 11, 2012.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

we have one sharp tool here,

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

First off you dont know me so dont assume anything about me and who I honor and dont!

Second you dont know her so why you can make assumptions about her negatively and it be all fine and dandy!! Just saying if you havent walked in her shoes or anyone elses' dont assume anything about their life!! :banghead:

And just for the record, we (you and me) only know what is reported, you view it the way you do and I will see it the way I do!! Freedom to think for yourself, aint it grand!

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  3. BuzzMyMonkey

Lol, you still torqued about the road closure? At archers lodge

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

GOOD GRIEF YA'LL NEED A :grouphug:

5. sassymom

LOL :mrgreen:

6. sassymom

na, just a friendly discussion!!

we good!! :grouphug:

7. BuzzMyMonkey

damn Bub, was this worth it?

8. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Shugga Dumplin, have you been under a rock the last 15 years? Ever since she start running around with Bobby Brown she has been a ticking time bomb. Hell I don't even follow her career but I do watch the news.

9. sassymom

oh good God, never thought I would see those words!!

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

LOL...hell yea!

11. BuzzMyMonkey

her life has been a open book for all to read, nothing to hide.

12. sassymom

I like my rock thank you very much!! I just look at things different not so much doom and gloom!! Its all good honey bun

13. sassymom

Really come on even you dont believe that we know everything!!

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

There was no denying her doom and it was all self inflicted. Much like Sherry is the Whitney of 4042.

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Of course I have, this point only hurts your argument. When I make mistakes, I take responsibility for my own actions and don't rely on someone to make an excuse for me. I'm not saying that Whitney blamed anyone else, I'm saying that calling addiction an illness instead of a personal failure doesn't make her any less dead.

The best way to cure addiction is to stay away from the stuff in the first place. The subsequent addiction seems to be where you have strong feelings. Thankfully I have no experience dealing with that so I can't argue that point with you.

I believe in taking responsibility for my own actions, this is something society no longer requires. There is a pill, a label, and an excuse for almost everything. This is why I'm with Wolf, I believe she threw her life away. At some point during the last 20 years some responsibility falls on her, no matter how you define the addiction.

This isn't like the Michael Jackson thing where lots of the people thought he deserved it. I have never heard of anyone disliking Whitney. She had everything. It's a shame.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

that may be the stupidest thing you've ever said. Her life has not been an open book....you're a media whoremonger just like most people in this world. You know as much about her life as the paparazzi and media fed you. Good grief, talk about putting down the crack pipe....you might want to consider.

Everyone of you, except the reigning Mrs. Archer Lodge, ought to be choking on your self righteousness.

17. sassymom

there have been plenty of celebs that came out on top from their drug addictions! just sayin!

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Please stop....there's no room for logic on this topic. Consider yourself warned.

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

20. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

How many died before recovering?