RIP Whitney Houston

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kent, Feb 11, 2012.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Do you have a link?

Guess you've never watched CSI or House. Things aren't always as they seem.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

You realize those....are......tv shows. Right?

3. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Actually a report from her autopsy was released yesterday saying that she didn't drown because not enough water was present in her lungs for that to me the case.

4. Granky

Granky Well-Known Member

Excellent post, Kent, thank you.

5. Oh, My, God!! Please tell me that was a joke. I mean, CSI (all of them) is probably the worst show when it comes to a realistic depiction of police work. I can't even begin to list all the ways that this show is purely a made up fantasy land, but here's a couple...

On CSI, DNA evidence comes back in three days. In the real world? Try 6 months. And the amount of evidence at a crime scene? In CSI Land every suspect leaves behind enough blood and semen to fill a kiddie pool. Real world? If the killer did any planning whatsoever you might find trace physical evidence...and even then you'd have to prove that the killer had never been anywhere near the victim. Fingerprints? "I've been to the victims house plenty of times". Semen? "The victim and I had sex in her apartment a week ago". Blood? "I cut myself on a knife while we were cooking dinner six months ago". Defense lawyers get woodies (and wetties) whenever they see that a prosecutor's case is based largely on physical evidence.

Okay, now back to the " Let's feel sorry for drug addicts" discussion.

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I hadn't read any of this thread yet so I clicked on the last post to read it to get a feel for what kind of a discussion it was. So now I'm grossed out and heading back to find a less graphic discussion :lol: Ewww. Just sayin'.

7. michelle

Tyler Perry said it best at her funeral.

8. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I totally agree.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
  9. Mr.X

Mr.X Well-Known Member

sorry she's dead, her fault, nothing more to see. Move along.

Funny you never see funerals for soldiers, cops or firemen on TV, just dope addict celebu-My Friend

10. michelle

Wow, bitter party of one . . .

In spite of whether she "did it to herself" or not (which still hasn't been proved), she was still someone's child and mother and I'm sure they will miss her dearly.