A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Hmmm... Who to use as a reference?

A. An institution that has existed for 150+ years and has editors from prestigious universities from around the world.

B. A web site where anyone who can fake an on-line ID can add whatever data they can think up, and the only item that alerts a user to potentially inaccurate information is a link reading "[citation needed]"

Yeah, like that.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cliff, I swear to all heaven your picture is probably next to the word "obstinate" in the dictionary, no matter which one is.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You seriously need to get a life, or at least a sense of humour.

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

5. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Whatever.

6. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Today is National Margarita Day!!!

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

guess I'll have to celebrate at the clubhouse tonight.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

<RANT

I WANNA BE SITTING ON MY BACK PORCH IN THE SUNSHINE

>RANT OVER

:lol::lol::lol:

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

:iagree:

10. harleygirl

FREAK OUT TIME ...
    I DON'T HAVE ANY MT. DEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

11. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Look at the good side...at least it's not beer.

12. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

It's so beautiful out. I ALMOST feel like doing some Spring cleaning.

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've got every window and door open I can find open here at work. Fresh air! :cheers:

14. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

MIL had gallbladder surgery yesterday, and has now been sleeping since 8:30 last night after sleeping 6 hours yesterday during the day. I heard her get up at about 8:30 this morning but she didn't open her door and not a peep since. She warned me in advance that when she needs to sleep, she can really sleep. But, Wow!

15. harleygirl

LOL! I get about 9-10 hours a night, 10 preferably. :mrgreen:
    Like last night, went to bed @ 9:30 up at 7:15 this am and I could serioulsy nod off right NOW. I sleepy. :lol: This weather .... :ack::ack::ack:

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Some people need more sleep than others, it's been proven by science, but don't ask me to find a source at the moment. I can get by on 6 or 7 hours for a while, but I "need" 8 to feel my best.
    My sister sleeps HARD, it can be very difficult to wake her, it has been since she was a baby. Her husband is less than understanding of this at times, it's a source of frustration for sure. She once scheduled a job interview in her sleep. Had no recollection until she found out she'd missed it. I hate it for her, but I know it was not intentional! Obviously she didn't get the job since it seemed as though she'd flaked out. Not the case at all, she was sleep talking. :lol:
    My mother is the same way as well as some of her siblings, we kids used to ask her stuff while she was sleeping so we could get away with things. "But Mooooommmmm, you SAID we could". LOL

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

18. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

The heels need to lose tonight. I think they will. Saturday. Dukefest!:mrgreen:

19. harleygirl

1/2 day & 80 degrees? oh yeah. :hurray::hurray:

20. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Darn, HG, you always get good weather for your 1/2 days. Would you please let us all know in advance so we can take 1/2 days too? :lol: