Tervis tumblers

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ginger1989, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

anyone know where I can get them in 40/42 area? I know there are places in the Smithfield area, but would rather not drive that far today.
    TIA

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've been using them for several years and have several different sets/sizes.. the closest place with a good size selection and the accessory lids and straws is DeWaynes in Smithfield.

You might call the embroidery place over by the big thrift store, don't know the name of it, she might have access to order them for personalizations.

The flower shop across the road near the DQ has alot of nice gift stuff.. the might have them.

Those are my only thoughts...

3. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Went to their webpage to see what a 'Tervis Tumbler' was ... found these locations:

Retail stores near Clayton, NC:

Bed Bath & Beyond #1124
    1008 Shoppes at Midway Drive
    Knightdale, NC 27545
    919-217-5507
    10.90 miles

Dewaynes Show Place
    1575 Industrial Park Dr.
    Selma, NC 27576
    919-202-8471
    11.64 miles

Bed Bath & Beyond #0124
    405 Cross Roads Boulevard
    CARY, NC 27518
    919-859-5233
    14.96 miles

Charlotte's Jewelry & Gifts
    2034 Cameron St
    Raleigh, NC 27605
    919-821-9828
    15.59 miles

Invite Cottage
    1430 Canterbury Rd
    Raleigh, NC 27608
    919-781-7616
    16.32 miles

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

The name of that place is Ink and Thread the owner Keri is SUPER NICE call her at 919-803-4588 if she doesnt have any Hallmark at White Oak does!

5. ginger1989

ginger1989 Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! When I put my zipcode in the store locator, they said there was no matches.
    I have a feeling I am headed to Dewayne's :)

6. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

7. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

Johnson Family Pharm at 50/42.

8. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I was browsing the website I mentioned earlier,www.beallsflorida.com, and noticed that they have several Tervis tumblers on clearance. Quite a few are discontinued patterns.

Just in case anyone is interested...

9. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I own one, and never knew it!! I picked it up at a yard sale for a friend because it had a hummingbird on it .. but ended up keeping it, because I liked it so much! Thrilled to see it's something I can actually get more of ... thanks for posting this, y'all!

10. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

I think the new drug store over by Lowes Foods has them...they also have Rainbow's!

11. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Random Side FYI:

MIL has a set that came w/ her beach house ages ago. They had seen the birthdays, many trips poolside & through the dishwasher. The lip of the plastic glasses had some cracks & were beginning to hold stains (She said).
    Anyhoooo...

I sent them, all 6, back to TERVIS in FL for replacement.

About 6 weeks later she was thrilled with 6 totally NEW Tervis glasses with the same seashells. No issues. Lifetime Guarantee!

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thats what is so great about them! My mom lives up the road from one of the stores in FL, and I brought one of mine with me last time I visited that had a warped lip from being on the bottom rack in the dishwasher. They replaced it on the spot. :hurray: