YARD SALE - Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Mar 13, 2012.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

The Ambassador Committee is holding a Community Yard Sale on Saturday, March 24th, 7am until noon, located in the TerraFin Station/Tavern in the Grove parking lot on Hwy 42. The Committee is renting spaces (1 for $25 and 2 spaces for $35.00). The event is open to everyone & whether buying or selling we hope you will all come out. To reserve a space before the event, please contact Marlene at The Greater Cleveland Chamber of Commerce at 919-773-8448

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I need a new lawn mower..

3. Ron Still

Ron Still Well-Known Member

How big is each space?

Is a table furnished?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

No, table not furnished, sorry

5. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

Anyone selling a small office desk??

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

not sure what the people who have rented spaces are selling, so cannot say yes or no on that one. i know, me personally, i will be looking for baby girl stuff for my new granddaughter to be who will be arriving in June. Hope there are folks with baby stuff there.

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Finially got my account working again!!! Kaci ~ Still working on the kids to finish going through some of Katalina's things. I do have some stuff for you though. Not as much as I would like to have, but as I told you before, they gave a bunch of stuff to my DIL's cousin, but I know every little bit helps. Will let you know when they are finished so I can get everything to you.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, due to the weather forecast, the Yard Sale scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed. Will update later with new date

9. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

That would explain why I didn't see anyone there when I drove by at 11:00. :lol:

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well that's good for me cause otherwise I would have missed it today! When will it be held?

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:?: I also need to need to know, I still have a bunch of stuff to unload!

12. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry!!! Maybe I shouldn't have posted that here. I did post it in the classifieds...but since my house is kind of on a side rd with not that much traffic, thought I'd try and get another post in. Sorry. I can try to go back and delete it.

13. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Post deleted. Sorry again if I caused confusion!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys the new date has been set for May 19th, you have plenty of time to get your stuff together & reserve a space, same location