Children's Consignment Sale

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by SunShine26, Mar 15, 2012.

1. SunShine26

SunShine26 Well-Known Member

Anyone know where the one is this weekend? I saw the banner for it but can't remember where it said it was going to be.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

FOUND IT... IN THE CLASSIFIEDS...

Samantha
    Smithfield, NC
    Telephone:E-Mail:Reply to Ad Web Site:http://www.CarolinaKidsConsignment.com

Description
    CAROLINA KIDS CONSIGNMENT SALE EVENT - March 16th-18th

LAST DAY TO REGISTER AS A NEW CONSIGNOR IS SUNDAY!

http://www.CarolinaKidsConsignment.com

New Location:
    Johnston County Livestock Arena
    520 County Home Rd.
    Smithfield, NC 27577
    (Off Hwy 210)

Do you have gently used baby clothes, equipment, furniture, and toys stored in your home?
    Want to turn your unwanted items into cash?
    Like to shop for great deals?
    Then a consignment sale is perfect for you!

Carolina Kids Consignment is a consignment sale that will be held twice a year. (Spring and Fall). Our next sale in the Smithfield area will be held March 16th-18th. We will be accepting Spring and Summer clothing and also furniture, toys, books/CD/DVD’s – anything child related!

Anything and everything child related from Newborn to juniors sizes. “Gently used” clothes, furniture, toys, books, CD/DVD’s, sporting equipment, outdoor play sets, games, etc. We are also accepting Spring and Summer maternity clothes.

Visit the web site for a more complete list of items that we can accept! Join our mailing list and we will send you all the info!

How do I make money???
    When one of your items is purchased, you will make a 65% profit on items that sell. All you need to do is tag your items before the sale , using your personal barcode tags, printed from the web site. Place your items on hangers and bring them to the Johnston County Livestock Arena during the receiving days.

New Moms Registry: Are you expecting or have you had a child in the last year? You can register to shop during our Pre-Sale for New Moms. Please e-mail us, or register online and check the "New Moms/Moms-To-Be Guest Registration" and we will mail to you a pass to use for entrance. You must register and receive a pass in advance to shop the Pre-Sale.

Want to shop early at our Pre-Sale? Check our web site for more info on being a helper at our event! It is great fun and gets you in to shop before the public with putting in as little as three hours helping out at our Sale!

3. SunShine26

Great, thanks! Isn't that like County rd or County home rd or something like that?

4. SunShine26

Thanks Ladies. Going to try and find my kid some summer clothes.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YEAH :lol::lol::lol:

6. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

I am willing to consign my 12 year old--how much do ya'll think I could get for him?

7. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Not sure what age/size your LO is, but I am having a garage sale this weekend and have tons of newborn to 18 month clothes. If you're interested, just let me know! It's multi family, so we also have clothes from size 2 to plus sized, men's clothes, Prom/pageant dresses, furniture, household items, baby/toddler toys, other baby stuff, etc. I've never been to one of the consignment sales, but I have heard that you have to get there early to get the good stuff. Good luck in finding what you need!

8. SunShine26

He's 1 and wearing 18 months right now.

Where are you located?

9. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Another conignment sale in Benson next week

http://www.take2kidsconsignment.com/

We are happy to announce that the SPRING, 2012 sale will once again be held in Benson at the former Holland furniture building/currently DRS HEALTH!
    We are very appreciative for everyone who helps and supports this sale and please remember to pass the information along to your family and friends-we have a Facebook fan page and Event to promote with!

Fri., March 23rd: PUBLIC Sale 9:00am-7:00pm
    Sat., March 24th: PUBLIC Sale 9:00am-5:00pm
    Sun., March 25th: Half Off Pre-Sale for all Helpers, Consignors, & Registered Moms 2 Be, 10:00-11:00am
    Sun., March 25th: PUBLIC Half Off Sale 11:00am-3:00pm

10. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

Our garage sale will be at 267 rose court benson near Mcgees Crossroads. I'll be honest though, 18 month clothes are what we have the least of. My twins turned two in early January and are still wearing a lot of their 18 mo stuff. The only 18 mo clothes that we have for sale are the ones that run a little small. Lots in all of the other sizes and a bunch of toys. If he was in 12 mo stuff I'd have you covered. At any rate, I hope you find a bunch if stuff this weekend!

11. SunShine26

Thanks anyway!!

12. SunShine26

Thanks..I plan to check this one out as well.