Ex-WJHS Band Director faces sex charges

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Mar 24, 2010.

1. sadly, I'm not suprised...lol. I always knew he wasnt right when I was in high school! :lol:

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

lol EVERYONE knew he was "off" except the band members and parents who gave him thousands!! lol. He had all the money he needed for those trips, yet he cried wolf. As far as I am concerned he was a perv and a thief.

:twisted:

3. Resident

Resident Well-Known Member

Good Lerd...

Wow... not sure what to say about the "45 day sentence." Seems pretty ludicrous. How will this Alford Plea affect his ability to get another job as a teacher or interacting with youth? Anyone know?

4. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

A judge also ordered Britt not to be employed by or volunteer at any organization that involves minors. Britt must also register as a sex offender.
    “In an effort to resolve this case appropriately, the State weighed the interests of justice, the interests of the community as well as the victim’s desire not to testify and participate in a trial,” according Assistant District Attorney Paul Jackson. “This plea will ensure that the defendant will be subject to a measure of accountability, will never be allowed to teach minors again and will have to register as a sex offender.”

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

So, these were the state charges....what about the federal charges he has?

6. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Is the judge Dale Stubbs?