Big favor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Hello all. Not sure if this is allowed or not. If not, just delete and sorry for the inconvenience. My daughter is enter in the Parents Magazine cover contest. First part is they have weekly entrants and the most votes wins that. They have a separate thing then when all those weekly finalists are chosen, they(the editors and such I guess) pick a final winner. For now though, just need votes for a weekly winner. Their site was down yesterday so no one really got to vote. Only takes a second. Be great if she won and we've have some local recognition. Though w/ Scotty, I think everyone knows about Garner. LOL. Anyhow, if you have a minute, click on the link and vote for Summer! Thanks a bunch.

http://photos.parents.com/parents-cover-contest-2012/17/2012/710

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Don't see why not. A few weeks ago we were all invited to vote a local beach community best vacation spot (or something like that).

I'm not sure if there's a problem or not, though. I clicked on "Vote for Me" but nothing happened. The status at the bottom of the browser (IE) said, "Done, but with errors"

Nevermind, it was loading an audio that merrily played through out my office.

I really wish you had mentioned that. We're not allowed to "stream" audio or video so I'm now hoping I don't get in trouble at work.

3. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Summer got my vote!! Can we vote more than once?

4. Casceysmom

Casceysmom Guest

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

did it, good luck !!

:)

6. hhicshg

hhicshg Well-Known Member

One more vote...
    She is a little cutie!!

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

8. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I voted for your daughter :)

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I voted for her as well!

10. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

done!!! 8) Good luck!!!

11. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Voted! Is this a once-a-day contest, so we should vote again tomorrow?

12. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Done - good luck!

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

14. Abdulina

Thank you all so much! Their server was down but seems to be fine now. This link works:

http://photos.parents.com/parents-cover-contest-2012/17/2012/35

Oh, and you can vote once daily. Hey, you never know. Worth a shot. Shoot, clothing ten kids, I'd be thrilled to win a giftcard. LOL. Thanks again all for voting.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  15. Abdulina

Thanks again all for voting! She went from #8369 to #35 today. So, it's working. You can vote once a day. Link above is now correct. Title is Summer on the steps to make sure it's the right one. Voting is only the next 4 days. Enjoy your week.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Done, what a dollbaby!

17. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Voted!! Good luck!! Nice to be able to vote without giving your life history first! I will definitely vote again tomorrow!!

18. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I voted again today for her. Hope she wins!!!

19. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Done!

20. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Voted again today ...

Current Place: #35
    Yesterday: #710

Woo!!!