Tattoo suggestions needed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by pkc789, Mar 15, 2012.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Zack formerly worked at Glory Days...that's where I first met him. They are good but tend to be a little high there. Very clean though!

2. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

thats where i got both of mine at i love them they do great work. i used Jack and the owner is Bart they are the best there.

3. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I have an apt *insert nervous face here* tomorrow night with Zach!!! Will report back . . .

4. Ramjet

Ramjet Active Member

Yep, I hide mine for 6 days until the wife caught me getting out of the shower...her first word......... "Thug, I married a Thug?!?!"

5. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Well I certainly hope the one I am getting on the inside of my ankle doesn't qualify me as a thug!

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Glad to report that I am pleased with Zach's work! He is very friendly and did a great job on my tattoo.

7. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

8. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

just remember it is "PERMANENT".

9. ServerSnapper

I don't care for any of the local places. Warlocks and Devine line are the only two I know of that have true artist outside of Tattooing. What's worse a good tattoo that's spelled or drawn wrong or a bad tattoo done correctly?

10. ARedhead

ARedhead Well-Known Member

Tina?

I had heard that Tina Gray at Monkey Ink had moved to Florida. Is she still in Garner?

11. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Hey! Tina was still there when I called a few weeks back. I am happy with the work I had done at Inked Sanity.

12. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Tattoos look skanky on women in my and whole hell of a lot of other people's opinion.

13. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

This was not posted as a debate. I didn't post asking for opinion about how tattoos look on anybody. I asked for artist recommendation and nothing more.

14. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Calm down honey.....I don't need your permission to post an opinion on a subject.

15. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

16. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

18. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

19. ARedhead

ARedhead Well-Known Member

Ok, I will have to stop by and see her. She did one for me and it turned out great. Thomas Oliver at Inked Sanity is amazing though. Phenomenal artist and tattooist, he did all of my other ones (7 or so).

20. ServerSnapper