I have a question about Amendment One

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Apr 25, 2012.

1. ferrickhead28

ferrickhead28 Well-Known Member

Want to boost the economy?

Three words:

Gay
    Bridal
    Registry!

(Sorry, had to add a little comic relief!) :jester:

2. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I think Cliff already explained why we are fighting the Taliban. And did the Germans attack us in 1941?

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Gay wedding planning, Gay destination weddings, Gayhoneymoons....

Except it is my understanding that gay folks are pretty normal and like the same stuff straight folks do... BUT, if I put a Gay label on it... money money money money

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

6. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Well it is a bad thing. Don't be confused. It is a BAD THING. GAY = Happy is fine. GAY=MAN on MAN is not. DOn't like my opinion? Too bad. It's how you interpret the meaning.

7. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

....and divorce attorneys for the gays after they get sick of marriage!!

8. Sdaanimal

Sdaanimal Well-Known Member

Pretty judgmental on your part. You're entitled to your opinion. And we all know that opinions are like - um, you know the saying. No point trying to have a discussion here. Yes, gay = happy is fine. Gay = man on man/ woman on woman is also fine. Just not in your closed mind. Don't like MY opinion? too bad. We agree to disagree.

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I think he protests just a little to much! :mrgreen:

10. old school

old school Well-Known Member

Its a shame everyone is not this fired up about amendments and laws on a regular basis, maybe government wouldn't have gotten so big.

11. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Yes, what fires me up about this amendment is the discriminatory nature of it and the support of it by bigoted, religious zealots who think that homosexuality is a choice. I am still waiting for just one of these morons to explain to me and everyone else why it is a choice. Their only explanation is because "the Bible tells me so". God would never have "created" such people.