places to go to rent a home

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, May 21, 2012.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I'm most likely going to have to find another place to live, I can only rent right now..any sites are places to look for houses or Doublewides? I have lived in my house now for almost 7 years, they want to put it up for sale..I can't buy it, and I hate to move and I want to keep my daughter in the Mcgee's school..it's where she has been for 7 years. Any tips are welcomed and they have to be pet friendly as well.
    Sheri
    Private message me if need be.

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Clayton Residential Rentals
    Check 4042.com Classifieds
    check CraigsList
    check the South Side shopper
    check WRAL classifieds
    also you might just have to drive around to find a sign in someones yard that's for rent

Good Luck to you girl!

3. rushlow2004

yep yep, did all that already..not sure when I will have to move, but didn't want to be a sitting duck when it does go through..the house I'm in isn't even up for sale yet, and no telling when that will happen..the girl is going to have to sink some money into it to get "sale" ready..I'm waiting for the realtor to tell her that. This shall be interesting to say the least!
    PS (don't mention this on my facebook, haha, she is on my friends list.)

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LOL, I won't. I'll also check with the guy I'm renting from to see if he's got anything out that way.

5. rushlow2004

thank you!

6. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

7. daisy8869

daisy8869 Well-Known Member

I know this isn't in your school district but there are several double wides and homes for rent in my neighborhood. Sunray Village off of Rock Pillar Rd near the JoCo airport. Nice neighborhood and lots of kids around.

8. LansingDr

LansingDr Well-Known Member

I know of a place that may be coming up for rent over near Cleveland School Rd/Cornwalis but I think it is in the wrong school district (Cleveland ES/MS I think)

9. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

What are your requirements? The house next to me just went on the market for rent....It's in McGee's schools, as our daughter goes to Dixon Road Elem. so it's gonna be Mcgee's area.

It's off of Old Fairground Rd near Mt. Pleasant.

Oh, and NO HOA!!!!!

10. roca1216

roca1216 Well-Known Member

My sister in law is looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom with pets. You got an address or link?thanks.

QUOTE=LansingDr;600624]I know of a place that may be coming up for rent over near Cleveland School Rd/Cornwalis but I think it is in the wrong school district (Cleveland ES/MS I think)[/QUOTE]

11. rushlow2004

Sent you a private message...thanks for the heads up..the area is perfect..
    sheri

12. rushlow2004

I would like to stay in my school district, my daughter is already shocked to even have to move..she is settled in where we are now..she is not happy...lol

13. rushlow2004

Yeah I have been looking on there, lots to buy, but not much of anything to rent..I will keep looking on there though. Thanks!