Cleveland Track ???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, May 23, 2012.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Okay, my daughter was in track. Informs me today that there is some type of awards ceremony tomorrow evening. There is nothing on the website nor was anything sent home(to my knowledge anyhow). Does anyone on here have ANY info? She said it's at 6. Then she said something about paying money to go? No idea. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

2. arkpals2u

arkpals2u Well-Known Member

The spring sports banquet is tomorrow at 6pm. There will have a meal so tickets are $6.00 at the door. Athletes are free since booster club pays for them. They are not the best at getting information out, I tend read the morning announcements on the webpage and get alot of info.

3. Abdulina

Thanks for letting me know. Obviously, I can't spend almost $90 for a meal there. However, we'd still like to attend. Has anyone gone and not eaten? I don't want to be rude but financially, just not happening at the moment on things we don't need. Also, do many families attend & dress up? Never been to one and don't want to be out of place and want to show respect to the athletes. I can't leave my kids at home so all must go w/ me. I'm dreading that part. Any other helpful info would be great. Thanks so much.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

4. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

From the Website:
    "The Spring Sports Athletic Banquet will be on Thursday May 24th at 6:00pm in the cafeteria. A meal will be served. Tickets are $6.00 at the door for all guests. Spring Sports Athletes tickets are free and their meal is paid for by the Booster Club."

The athletes are usually required by their coaches to look nice but the dress code for those attending is casual. You may want to contact her coach regarding going w/o eating, etc. Hope this helps!

5. Abdulina

Okay, where are you all looking? I keep looking at the sports and then track and see nothing. Can one of you point me to the page. I feel stupid I can't find it. I'm sure it's obvious but I went to sports and saw nothing. Yep, lack of sleep or old age is catching up to me. One of the two. LOL. Thanks again.

Stephanie-- mom to 10

6. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member