Drama at Wal-mart!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mypaperheart, Jun 3, 2012.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Everyone here may say they have good parents but that doesn't mean it's true. If you are sitting at home with kids wishing there was something for them to do, then you might want to reconsider your parenting.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Yes, they do sell stuff that's made in third world countries, but so do other stores (World Market and Pier One make a business doing only this). They also sell stuff made in the USA. Try buying it instead.

3. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Mine are grown so thanks anyway..

4. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Clif this is where the economically illiterate don't get it. For those that can only afford the "cheap crap" they are able to take some of their other money to another merchant and keep those people employed as well.

Harvey won't be happy until we have to take Amtrak, on the taxpayer's dime, to a dept store that sells expensive things made in the US by force of the government.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I wasn't specifically addressing you but congrats....I guess.

6. Tit4Tat

Some people do not have the money to go to expensive places. Wal mart is all they can afford. What is wrong with yall? For real?

7. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

exactly...not to mention all the people working at wal-mart and the tax revenue that comes from their existence.

with all that tax revenue, harvey gets more amtrak.

8. Tit4Tat

Sorry, it said "you" twice. Maybe you could have worded it differently. Like "they". IDK.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

You could mean plural or singular but I can see your point.

10. Tit4Tat

Furthermore, the snooty ones here that talk crap about wal mart, I bet they all have been there! Thats the funny part! ROFL

11. rwilkerson

rwilkerson Active Member

The guy who did it was arrested, and has a prior history of doing things like this.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

LOL.....personally don't mind shopping at the Walmart in Clayton. The one at 4042 blows monkey nuts.

13. Tit4Tat

As he should be arrested! He needs to spend time in jail. He could have killed someone.

14. Tit4Tat

Whats the difference? I have been to both. Just curious.

15. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

one of them is not next to the interstate?

16. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

Originally Posted by tukasiya
    WAL-MART IS OUT TO DESTROY THE LOCAL MERCHANTS? But, I thought that they were such a great company and a credit to the local community and charitable organizations.

It is a shame that Clif and Canis can't see my above comment as sarcasm. Sarcasm is some dangerous stuff and it is unhealthy and I really should get counseling for it.

As for MY posting history, Canis, really? You have got to be kidding me. Most of us on this forum know that you are one of the worst offenders. No sarcasm intended.

I will end this on my part by saying that I refuse to have a battle of wits with unarmed people. It would not be a fair fight.

You children have a nice day!

17. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Well I guess my cornflakes were pee free today. I mean I should get some applause or something...I stayed out of this thus far and I love Target...Thank you going back to sleep now.

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYfu5E-hOE

19. Tit4Tat

:beathorse:

20. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone is being "snooty." Does it make you snooty to expect a clean, stocked place with employees who know how to help you? No one expects Wal-mart to be Saks Fifth Avenue; but most of us expect a somewhat hasslefree shopping experience.