Drama at Wal-mart!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mypaperheart, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Not to mention I can get much nicer clothes @ Goodwill, give back to the community, and do it it WAY cheaper...

FL and LF for food, sometimes BJ's. Target for the other stuff. Walmart once in a blue moon, and I always come out of the store PO'd. At least they don't disappoint :)

Glad Tukisaya posted all my thoughts here today. I once went 3 years not setting foot in Walmart. It's a matter of principle. And when I do, I refuse to buy their brands.

2. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

And wal mart is the only place this happens? Right !! LOL. It is happening everywhere. Lack of any work ethic anymore. Blame it on the store if you want to. I have been to target and not been pleased with the service either. Ok, great, yall can afford Lowes foods higher prices. Targets too. Great! Feel lucky! Hassle free? I am confused, who hassles you while shopping?

Love the goodwill!!!

3. Cleopatra

I clip coupons and shop the sales :confused: I save about 60% each time I shop, plus earn 5 - 10 cents off each gallon of gas I pump.

I am always treated with respect @ Target where I save 5% using my Target card. Don't even get me started on the awesome deals I get @ Kohl's.

And I am not rich. Maybe a little snooty, though. I'm just not falling for the "I'm too poor to shop anywhere else" bit. Now replace poor with lazy.....

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  4. Tit4Tat

Perfect example. Thank you! Not everyone can buy a paper for coupons. Good for you though! I think some are lazy, and some are not.

5. Cleopatra

I also got a good deal on my Sunday paper subscription, a buck a week. It's worth it to save the money. I make that back on one coupon :)

6. Tit4Tat

Cool! Maybe take a truly poor person and make a donation to them? Why are they bad if they have to shop at wally world? I just dont understand ppl here sometimes. Acting better then anyone. Not you, others. I shopped at the Wal for school supplies etc. I was never hassled and it was clean. I will say the old one in Garner was nasty. Needed to contradict myself somewhere here. LOL. Teach the less fortunate to shop like you do.

I get it, I really do. I love Kohl's, Target and all that. Wal mart has employed many people. Most people wouldnt even work there. Its affordable to those who cant afford what you and I can but it doesnt make it a horrible place. Bad service is EVERYWHERE. Nastiness is EVERYWHERE ! Its the poor work ethic.

7. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

i know right!

8. Josey Wales

Josey Wales Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Listen here. What you people need to realize is that everything ain't always about you. Just because you see the word "you" don't mean its literally about you. See what I'm sayin' here people?

9. Tit4Tat

Thanks for the laugh...FUNNY!

10. Cleopatra

Girl, I am poor I just spend the money I have wisely. "I'm poor, I *have* to shop Walmart" is BS, and just what Walmart wants you to think. Meanwhile they have displays set up with garbage that nobody needs, and the people who really can't afford buy it because it's "only" 4.97. They wouldn't buy it if it were 5.00 @ Target.

11. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

No one is acting better than anyone. Everyone has their own opinion of Wal-mart, their own reasons for shopping there or not. Just like you have your own opinion of Lowe's or Target. I'm not rich. I'm on a budget. I shop at Wal-mart, Lowe's, Food Lion or anywhere else with a good deal. By the way, I was specifically referring to the 4042 location in my previous post. I don't hate all Wal-marts.

12. Allioop

Cleo, you have too much common sense for this discussion. :lol:

13. Cleopatra

Walmart sellout :jester:

14. lori-beth

lori-beth Well-Known Member

I love walmart. I don't have to shop there but I do sometimes. how can you hate a store where you can go for nothing and fill your cart with anything from underwear to orange juice? I can afford to shop anywhere I want but I will always love wally world. and Canis I'm confused, your avatar is smokin a bone what happened to the sports?

15. Allioop

Snooty coupon clipper :jester:

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  16. mypaperheart

mypaperheart Active Member

Do you have a link to this somewhere ?

17. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Actually I've always heard you were snooty, cheap, poor and lazy.:lol: Do they make a store for your kind?

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

And most of us get that from Wal*Mart.

If youy don't like them, and *always* come out wishing you hadn't gone in, why do you keep going? You know Einstein said, "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."

You do realize that Wal*Mart honours other stores' coupons, right?

19. Cleopatra

Hellooooo.... Online shopping with a stolen credit card. Geesh

20. BossRotton

BossRotton Well-Known Member

avoid at all cost

I simply avoid it like the plague myself.