Drama at Wal-mart!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mypaperheart, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Shut up Clif, I go once in a blue moon for convenience sake.

Walmart doesn't double coupons. Why would I waste a 75 cent coupon there when it would be practically free @ LF? Just so I could have the Walmart experience? No thanks.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

:cheers:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

wow. Your corn flakes must be soaked. Facebook crash?

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Mirror broken?

6. ServerSnapper

Jealous?

7. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

All this over some ****ing walmart ****??????? Really people? Of all the things going on in the world and in the life's of people we know that are struggling or the devastating things that happen to people we love you guys want to be ****y and take personal jabs at each other over some stupid walmart crap?

Gosh damn ... now I know why I've stopped posting and reading on here so much.

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Not everyone .. my parents sucked and still do. Sperm donor has seen me maybe 7 times my whole life. And the incubator disowns me at the drop of the hat or whenever her cherrios are soggy.

If you have good parents treasure them because not everyone does.

9. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Duh...I should have known. Wait...does Big Lots have a website?

10. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I hope we can all sleep tonight. :lol:

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

How's this -
    Breaking News: A CIA drone strike in Pakistan has killed al-Qaida's No. 2 leader, Abu Yahya al-Libi, according to the Associated Press.

Word has it that the incident was due to the CIA was PO'd from waiting in line in Walmart all afternoon.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

http://www.biglots.com/

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

^^^ I'm not clicking on that at work....just in case!

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:? Really? it's to the STORE big lots. chicken. :lol:

15. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Some people have nothing better to do than surf around the forums looking for a little bit of conflict so they can complain about it.

:jester:

16. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

From a news article in the LA Times 5/29/12 (last week):
    "ISLAMABAD, Pakistan -- U.S.-led coalition troops battling Afghan Taliban insurgents have killed Al Qaeda's second-in-command in Afghanistan in an airstrike in the country's eastern province of Kunar, the coalition said Tuesday.

Sakhr al-Taifi, a Saudi national, commanded foreign insurgent fighters and frequently moved between Afghanistan and Pakistan, often overseeing the transport of militants into Afghanistan, NATO said in a prepared statement. The airstrike occurred Sunday in the Watahpur district of Kunar, a volatile Afghan province along the Pakistani border."

I'm beginning to think that the news agencies just have a "US Kills alQaeda No 2 Leader" template. All they need do is change the name, date and location.

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

No doubt, if you are in Al Qaeda and they offer you the number two slot, you might want to think long and hard before taking it.

18. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

or in prison

19. ServerSnapper

But but but where we gonna get all those snack cakes from?Libi has good snacks...

snort..(yes I stole it)

yes I know it isn't the real Libby's bung holes

20. ServerSnapper

They have a killer 401 K package..