Horseback Riding Lessons, Pony Rides, Birthday Parties, Horse Leases!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ltjordan12989, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Crossroads Farm is offering horseback riding lessons from beginner- advanced! We offer western and english lessons as well as opportunities to compete and travel to local shows with us!

We also offer pony rides for the smaller ones who are not quite old enough to ride on their own!

And we have several horses for lease and we also do "pony parties" at our location or yours!

Please visit our website for more info! http://www.crossroadshorsefarm.com

Thanks!! :)

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

:popcorn:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ooh oooh... me me me.... I'll do it! 8)

Hello Horsey people.. there is group called READ ME FIRST, there you will find the posting GUIDELINES.

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=8256

specifically:

6. Postings concerning business "opportunities", advertisements
    for products or services, multi-level marketing, etc. should be
    posted in the 4042.com FREE Classifieds - not in the Discussion
    Group.

OR

You could contact the webmaster for his advertising rates.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is it bad that I was looking for this very same service, and did not find these folks via google?

Can I get a 4042 discount? :allears:

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Someone better PONY up some bucks.

6. Cleopatra

I sent these folks a message via their website last night. It's been almost 24 hours with no response.... Do you want to host Thing I and Thing II's birthday party or not lol? Call or email please, I need to get invites out before school ends (summer babies).

7. Cleopatra, please send me an email directly at lauren@crossroadshorsefarm.com I have not received any new contacts from my website? I would love to set something up with you. Thanks!

8. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

Anybody got a review yet?

9. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

i sent a email to you last week and have yet to received a response

10. Cleopatra

I decided to go a different route. Instead of a bunch of kids and maybe 20 minutes horse time, my girls opted for trail rides.

For that I am looking at Wild Hearts Stables. Crossroads was going to hook me up with a good deal for a party, and I also have a 40% off coupon for Black Creek Hill Farms if you want it.

11. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

sounds good. You have any information regarding these two stables. You can PM me if you want. Thanks

12. Cleopatra

I don't really have any info, I was in the calling around phase of planning. Crossroads has no restroom facilities, BCHF has restrooms and tables for party. Wild Hearts has bathrooms, tables, and even extra party items you can purchase IIRC.

If you want the coupon BCHF, pm me your address and I will mail it to you. 40% off of a 100.00 an hour party is a GOOD deal.

13. Wild Hearts and Black Creek are awesome people as well! I am good friends with both! You will enjoy whichever you choose! Thanks for inquiring with me though! Wish we had the land to offer traiil rides....too many neighborhoods now! ugh!

14. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

i sent you an email weeks ago and never got a reply. Thus me looking at other options.

15. I never got one, otherwise a response would have been given. Sorry. What date did you send? and did you send through the website or the email I posted on here? I have been having issues with the website not forwarding me emails. I even searched through my deleted folder to see if it got put there by mistake, but no emails that were not answered. What date was it sent? I apologize for no response, please let me know if we can be of service to you. There is also a phone number on my site that I can be reached directly.

Thanks!

16. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

that is might what has happened because I believe i did it through your website. I will give you a call shortly as I need to make arrangements for my daughters birthday here soon

17. Cleo,

Thank you for bringing your girls yesterday out to the farm! We really enjoyed working with them! They did amazing! We hope to see you all again soon!!